UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

It is very strange how Altitude seemed to licence it for only one screening at the Glasgow Film Fest, god knows what went on there.

It's late, but better late than never. It would be good to see it on the big screen.

Apparently they had full rights, but then dropped it.

Having already seen it on a plane. It's very good, you should try and see it if you can.

I'm curious about the OPM CE does anyone have it and can take some pictures? Or is it a 1:1 copy of the french CE? I can't find any unboxings online.

I'm curious about the OPM CE does anyone have it and can take some pictures? Or is it a 1:1 copy of the french CE? I can't find any unboxings online.

I think its been stated to be the same as the French CE, but its packaging isn't as big? need someone to clarify

Has anybody seen If Animatsu have said what format their Food Wars release is taking? Amazon have it listed as a 3 disc blu ray set, but Zavvi have I listed as a 5 disc blu ray/DVD combo.....

I don't know if this has been talked about but there's more info about the three Mamoru Hosoda films CEs.

The Girl who leapt through Time
**The Collector s Edition includes deluxe packaging with a gorgeous premium clear sleeve, plus an exclusive 52 page book full of behind-the-scenes content about the film, including making-of spotlights, interviews, a message from Director Mamoru Hosoda, and artwork**

Special Features:
Premiere Screening Event Direction File (A Talk With the Director)
Behind the Scenes at Premiere Screening Event
Hanako Oku 'Garnet'; Music Video
Theatrical Trailer
Promo Clip
Feature Commentary
Feature with Storyboard
Feature with Storyboard Commentary
U.S. Trailer
Trailers

Summer Wars
**The Collector's Edition includes a special deluxe clear sleeve and a 52-page companion book**

Special Features:
Interview with Mamoru Hosoda (Director)
Interview with Ryunosuke Kamiki (Kenji Koiso)
Interview with Nanami Sakuraba (Natsuki Shinohara)
Interview with Mitsuki Tanimura (Kazuma Ikezawa)
Interview with Ayumu Saito (Wabisuke Jinnouchi)
Interview with Sumiko Fuji (Sakae Jinnouchi)
Teaser Trailers (2 trailers)
Teaser TV Spot
Original Trailer
TV Spots (7 spots)

Ame & Yuki Wolf Children
**The Collector's Edition features a handsome clear sleeve and a 52 page artbook of interviews and concept art**

Special Features:
U.S. Actor & Staff Commentary
Stage Greetings
PR video Director's Versions 01 & 02
Promotional Video
Original Trailer
Original Teaser
U.S. Trailer
Trailers

Basically the same stuff that the Funimaion CEs have.

Last edited:
Will probably end up buying Girl Who Leapt Through Time, even though I already own two copies of it. I'm a sucker for that movie.

I'll be picking up Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Wolf Children as I love both, probably get Summer Wars for the sake of having the 3 of them more than anything else.

I own none of these films and I've wanted to check out Hosoda's work so I might well get these at some point.

I'll defo get GWLTT, I'm a big fan of that film. Wolf Children I may or may not buy (depends on how much spare money I have at the time) and I'll pass on Summer Wars, really didn't like that one.

Back