crappiest anime sereis ever?

Green Green.

I can't even begin to describe how detestable the male characters are and how cheap the English dub feels.

Inuyasha, yeah i know it's a common one but the series is just so ******* poor it would be a crime not to include it.

It is just so repetitive:-

-Kagome bitches to Inuyasha, they have a fight, make up at end of episode.

-Find jewel pieces but will never have enough because they just either give them away to people for helping them or lose them, what kind of ******* logic is it, to give away the thing you need all pieces for in order to gain what you want.

-Naraku gets zezima pwned and then ***** off to another castle, the guy changes castle more times than Bowser on a ******* Mario game.

Overall it is just ass.

Maxon said:
CitizenGeek said:
Maxon said:
But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're either trolling, or flame-baiting, neither of which I'll succumb to.

Yep, that's exactly what DeathNote_Holder is doing.
I don't need your sarcasm smartass.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm in total agreement with youl; DeathNote_Holder is an irritating, flame-baiting, mindless troll.

I guess my over-use of sarcasm has it's downsides :p

I'm easily pleased, so yes, it has to be extremely bad to deserve my hate, but there is one that does:
Shurato (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenku_Senki_Shurato)
terrible series. too much information tied in a poorly way.

I'll probably remember something else later... It's just that I don't keep the name of the crap stuff... I've remembered that because of some life traumas =)

Deidara said:
Bloody hell, it's almost as though your trying to start a Forum War O_O! And Evangalion? Sucks? THIS IS BLASPHEMY! THIS IS MADNESS!
NO , THIS IS AUKN *kicks* Sorry mate, couldn't resist =D

CitizenGeek said:
Maxon said:
CitizenGeek said:
Maxon said:
But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're either trolling, or flame-baiting, neither of which I'll succumb to.
Yep, that's exactly what DeathNote_Holder is doing.
I don't need your sarcasm smartass.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm in total agreement with youl; DeathNote_Holder is an irritating, flame-baiting, mindless troll.
I guess my over-use of sarcasm has it's downsides :p
Tottaly agree as well, but it does have a certain level of awesome to see her telling people not to call her a loli when she posts pics cosplaying as Misa... =P

Eva is extremely meh to me, but hardly the worst series I have ever seen. Infact most of my horror stories have come via films or OVAs. The usual manga lot qualify (Overfiend, Violence Jack, Virus)

Of the series I actually own, Heat Guy J and She, the Ultimate weapon are the worst, but are not 'worst. thing. ever.' by any means. (the former is meh, the latter is pretty damn poor much of the time, but neither reach the abyss of the manga stuff or of eva's last two episodes, so it all balances out)

Though then again Strawberry Panic makes me choke on the fluff after a couple of episodes :p

I won't rise to your Eva bashing DeathNote_Holder, but you have earned my wrath :p I can see how it's not for everyone, but crappiest series ever seems just a tad overboard (I mean there are some reeeally bad shows out there).

Still, I struggle to remember the titles of the worst offenders since they tend to be so forgetable; Innocent Venus was pretty awful and I sat through the whole thing; ouch. Just gave me one massive headache and the feeling I'd wasted several hours of my life - still I know there are worse.

OMFGLOL said:
Inuyasha, yeah i know it's a common one but the series is just so ******* poor it would be a crime not to include it.

It is just so repetitive:-

-Kagome bitches to Inuyasha, they have a fight, make up at end of episode.

-Find jewel pieces but will never have enough because they just either give them away to people for helping them or lose them, what kind of ******* logic is it, to give away the thing you need all pieces for in order to gain what you want.

-Naraku gets zezima pwned and then ***** off to another castle, the guy changes castle more times than Bowser on a ******* Mario game.

Overall it is just ass.

HAHAHAHAHA,sorry, let me stop crying with laughter now.
have to throw a comment on the character design aswell, Inuyasha looks like a moron and to sum up the anime all i need to say is "boring"

chaos said:
I'm easily pleased, so yes, it has to be extremely bad to deserve my hate, but there is one that does:
Shurato (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenku_Senki_Shurato)
terrible series. too much information tied in a poorly way.

I'll probably remember something else later... It's just that I don't keep the name of the crap stuff... I've remembered that because of some life traumas =)

Deidara said:
Bloody hell, it's almost as though your trying to start a Forum War O_O! And Evangalion? Sucks? THIS IS BLASPHEMY! THIS IS MADNESS!
NO , THIS IS AUKN *kicks* Sorry mate, couldn't resist =D
Ha, it's not as though I didn't see it coming ^^

I like almost all the series people have said are bad (even Eiken) :D my taste is awesome.

The Inu Yasha comment was priceless... even though I actually enjoy the series I can't argue with some of those points.

R

Ryo Chan said:
Lupus Inu said:
Ryo Chan said:
Explain as to why you would consider FLCL one of the worst.

too random and not my style of animation

not to mention i don't find much of the humour that funny
Understandable argument. I wasn't a 100% about the anime the first time I watched it I just liked the animation. I love FLCL now like but it's still not in my top 10.

Warmaster said:
Of the series I actually own, Heat Guy J and She, the Ultimate weapon are the worst, but are not 'worst. thing. ever.' by any means. (the former is meh, the latter is pretty damn poor much of the time, but neither reach the abyss of the manga stuff or of eva's last two episodes, so it all balances out)

I loved Heat Guy J! It was so much fun and the ending was great. Fantastic dubbing from Geneon, too! Haven't finished SaiKano yet. Eva's last two episodes are pretty disappointing, but I wouldn't call them bad.

Warmaster said:
I enjoyed Saikano for similar reasons to Eva. Can't beat an anime that shows you the end of the world! However Eva did it a thousand times better. You need despair in your anime sometimes (imo).
:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
CitizenGeek said:
Warmaster said:

I loved Heat Guy J! It was so much fun and the ending was great. Fantastic dubbing from Geneon, too! Haven't finished SaiKano yet. Eva's last two episodes are pretty disappointing, but I wouldn't call them bad.

Heat guy J I dislike as it is heavilly 'monster of the week' and never really develops at all. (Cf, Monster of the week as one of the reasons Eva is meh to me) Saikano tries to do the 'deep and emo anime' but seems extremely disjointed, plain imature and I just feel doesn't work most of the time.

I have spoken about my thoughts on Eva before, but those last two episodes rank pretty low on my watchability scale for anything, yet alone just anime. If it was mid series it might be forgiven as filler. But it was supposed to be the ending, and it fails on every count (and don't say 'watch the film' - it is no excuse.)

Anyway, thinking a bit further on some anime I have watched. Doomed Megopolis was pretty damn awful, as was Laughing Target (neither were series though) But in all, by far the majority of anime have some redeming features, and the worst for me is usually 'meh,'

Back