Count to a Million

I don't know Aogu. This thread used to have a point when it was the forerunner of "General Conversation" in Random. It's now just a huge waste of space. I'd be all for eliminating it now even if it decimated my post count in the process.

Stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:

Guys, you're just playing into his hands posting in this, just like anyone who posted in the "three word story game" thingy.

Playing into who's hands?
To be fair, I'll admit bumping the "three word story game" was probably a bad idea but its not like this thread was ever used for more than pushing up post counts anyway, so why would me adding 1 post to it make much more of a difference to what is already a gargantuan waste of space?
I believe you have missed what I like to call "the joke". :p

Stuart-says-yes said:
...its not like this thread was ever used for more than pushing up post counts anyway...
Except it was. It used to be what the "General Conversation" thread is now, except with numbers. We used to have conversations on here in the daytime for those who couldn't use the chat at work. Now it *is* just being used to push up post counts (though quite why anyone cares enough about the number next to their name to post nothing repeatedly, I don't know).

ilmaestro said:

Guys, you're just playing into his hands posting in this, just like anyone who posted in the "three word story game" thingy.

ayase said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
...its not like this thread was ever used for more than pushing up post counts anyway...
Except it was. It used to be what the "General Conversation" thread is now, except with numbers. We used to have conversations on here in the daytime for those who couldn't use the chat at work. Now it *is* just being used to push up post counts (though quite why anyone cares enough about the number next to their name to post nothing repeatedly, I don't know).

Seems to have been a jump of 103 there.

I swear there are posts in here that weren't here before. It would be merged with the general convo thread (like you said), or vice versa, since they are effectively the same thread. But I don't actually think that would be a good, practical idea due to the size of each thread.

Back