Count to a Million

16544 Hi Panda i know :) i'm about to head out as well for a little while, but i'll say that Higurashi has made my top five and has earned my first 10 on MAL, the final episodes had me on the edge of my seat :)

Wow, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! I won't talk about it too much, but I completely agree with you, the final episodes were excellent and I found the ending very satisfying - just looking out for those OVAs now!

16546 and i'm back, yeah i watched the Nekogoroshi special last night, it was okay, yeah hopefully the OVAs will be forthcoming, with the first out at the end of this month, and my new fav fansub group has already said they will do it :D

I still haven't found the special anywhere yet, but I'm on the look out for it.
Re-watched the first series this weekend, up to episode 22 so far - it's been fun going back and actually understanding all the strange little things that happen!

16548 reading through the manga version has provided a similiar experince like in the first arc, the director Mion and Rena called was Irie, but that was just because he was going to help Keichi with the level 5 symptoms the same way he ended up helping Satoshi...which was a twist i never saw coming :D Also the girl's voice that Keichi could hear in the manga saying sorry it was Hanyuu before she made a visible appearance I know of a place to get the special like but its DL only

Last edited by a moderator:

Afternoo... GAH!! Higurashi spoilers!!! *shields eyes*

Sorry haven't been on today. Mondays are usually busy at work like. This Monday just seems bussier than normal. I'll probably disapear for the most of March. Bussiest time of year for us tax men. ¬_¬

How are we all? :)

16550 It's okay Voddas :p thanks for the comments on my art thread :) and sorry for the spoilers :p i can't help talking about it, it was that good. I'm trying to work out an order to my fan art project and i'm not sure which piece i should do first

I'm okay thanks Voddas - got a few things going on at work at the moment, but I'm trying not to let it bring me down :D
It is really hard not to talk about Higurashi, but I also know how difficult it is not to look at the spoilers, so I won't say any more (for today at least hahaha)

Cheers Panda lol. I just watched the fisrt three episodes of "Fruit Baskets" last night under your suggestion too. Made me a laugh a few times already like.

@Black: No worries. You should start with something easy, like some Shonen Jump anime fanart? Drawings are looking good mind. :)

Back