Count to a Million

Does#nt it just

The good news is ive finally got in contact with my long lost brother haha. He's 15 and lives in Derby.

and the nest part is he loves manga and anime. We have only been emailing for a few weeks and yet we have alot in commen, so happy :p:D

Thanks guys :)

This is how I lost him. Sob story coming up, get ya violin ready.

My dad cheated on my mum when I was 6months old and tehn he left home. Met another woman, banged her, created my half brother Charlie lol. then some many years later, I look on youtube and find some videos of my dad and his band and in the comments is a comment from "charlie" my half bro, so I just sent him an email and away we went.

Oh and my dad left Charlie's mum and banged another woman and created my other brother Angus who is 5 haha

Thats the story :p I hav'nt spoken to my dad in like 9 years lol its a little strange but really damn cool at the same time!

7750 wow :eek: No offence or anything but it sounds like your dad is setting up franchises with beahaviour like that. But at least you made contact with your half brother again

None taken at all black.

Yeah Charlie is really cool aswell, we have the same humour and everything

He reads manga more than watches anime though. But im trying to get him into Gantz at the moment

::reads past posts with tears in eyes::

Wow, Fox. I think it's awesome that you've found Charlie. The fact that he likes anime and reads manga is a bonus like but wow. Congrats!

7756 - And they say fairytale endings dont exist. Glad to here about you new-found brethern, Foxy.

(Chaz is suddenly sneaking into the convos here now... like being sucked into a blackhole. ;) )

7757 and there is nothing wrong with being sucked into convos :p that's how it started with me joining in with Voddas and Tachi's talks (and i used to be such a nice guy) :p

Will you be making plans to meet up with Charile then fox?

*Sexplosion through the door*

*the dust settling reveals a shadowed figure*

Im back *casually waves*

Have recruited alot of people to my cause....were all going raving tonight ^_^

hey chaz, Xel said his brother taught him how to do a critical on SCIV,

Hows things going on here........*notices what black last said*

ha yeah i guess our corrupting convo's turned into a convo thread

Where have you BEEN!! o_O

I mite have been busy but this thread has been lonely TT_TT

Oh yeah and welcom back tachi!

::applauds entrance whilst throwing confetti over Tachi:: :p

Back