Count to a Million

7683 - Ok, I'm saying it! Blackwolf is the guy with the glove, Tachi's the middle guy and Foxy's the guy in the sports gear (looking like a mini-league's coach). XD

ayase said:
Maltos can be Molly Ringwald.

Is that the red-head or the emo looking one? Hahah.

And stick at it in jail Tachi! I know you can become the number 1 Rick Astly tribute act! Should be quite easy being the only Rick Astly tribute act.

*turns up at wedding reception*

groom: "are you the rick astley act??"
Tachi: "Ahh so you've heard of me?"
groom: "no, i thought your ad in the yellow pages was a joke"

Tachi, do you have a tribute act for the fence jumping black guy?
And also...did Rick Astly every make anymore songs besides the one we all know and love.

Maltos said:

And also...did Rick Astly every make anymore songs besides the one we all know and love.

alas no, the last time i jumped a fence i saw a rotweiler and ran like fcuk back over the fence

and nobody loves his song...its played at every wedding party tho (weird huh?) i guess the wedding dj's commitee liked it ;)

Maltos said:

7694 - Sorry for my ignorance (or plain stupidity) but what song/s?

7698 Only thing i really remember about that film was the ending music...and that's only because it always comes up in movie music charts and because it was on that ep of futurama where fry tried to find his lucky seven leaf clover

*hits Tachi* NO no more remakes, i just found out that they are doing a poltergiest remake...along with remakes of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elms Street (thank you very much Michael Bay)

Maltos said:
...your saying you've never been Rick Roll'd Chaz? :eek::
With any luck, he just has been :lol:

It is a truly 80's film. A lot of John Hughes' films are great though. You must have seen Planes Trains and Automobiles?

Tachi- said:
haha a 80's film........i demand a cgi remake!!!!

Or a remake with Keanu Reeves!

Anyhoo~ Gotta be up early to go get GCSE results tomorrow! See you all!

EDIT//and no i havnt Ayase, hahah. I havnt watched that many older films.

Back