Count to a Million

7036-Bye Mononoke!^_^.I'll try and get the thread open in a sec, but it's basically going to work as a regular thread, but you just nominate a user in there and the six users with the most nominations will go to the polls!Also as there are no bears to wrestle,i'm afraid Blackwolf will have to settle for a slighlty menacing sock.

7040-Ah,the dreaded rainbow eel sock, we had those in the rebellion too.I once saw one rip an entire battleship apart with it's huge stringy mouth.0_o....Also,the nominations thread is open!^_^

evangelion rocks said:
7040-Ah,the dreaded rainbow eel sock, we had those in the rebellion too.I once saw one rip an entire battleship apart with it's huge stringy mouth.0_o....Also,the nominations thread is open!^_^

haha thats 3 times in 2 days now ha.

wooo i'll take a look

Foxstripe said:
evangelion rocks said:

haha thats 3 times in 2 days now ha.

wooo i'll take a look

I aim to please!^_^

yup nice work indeed :)

Im off now, I wont be back on until Monday :(

Good luck with the votes!! I hope I get at least 1, woooooo!! Im off to HMV to buy Death Note Vol.2.

Later guys

Back