Collecting anime cels/sketches/production art

I bought a few cels from Anime Shop Apple Symphony in Nakano Broadway back in 2012 and 2013;

Priss from "Revenge Road" episode of Bubblegum Crisis
bgc5.jpg

Mima from Prefect Blue
prefectblue.jpg

Miki from Marmalade Boy. This one is actually two cels, with a separate cel for the eyebrows, eyes and mouth from memory
marmaladeboy.jpg

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
sealedcard.jpg

Ririka from Nurse Angel Ririka SOS
ririkasos.jpg

Momoko/Wedding Peach from Wedding Peach
weddingpeach.jpg

I wanted a a Saint Tail cel, but could not find any. I was sort of stunned at how cheap they were. I got some as low as ¥1,500, though Priss and Peach were far, far more expensive. There were so many binders of cels in the shop.

I bought a few cels from Anime Shop Apple Symphony in Nakano Broadway back in 2012 and 2013;

Priss from "Revenge Road" episode of Bubblegum Crisis
View attachment 23251

Mima from Prefect Blue
View attachment 23252

Miki from Marmalade Boy. This one is actually two cels, with a separate cel for the eyebrows, eyes and mouth from memory
View attachment 23253

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
View attachment 23254

Ririka from Nurse Angel Ririka SOS
View attachment 23255

Momoko/Wedding Peach from Wedding Peach
View attachment 23256

I wanted a a Saint Tail cel, but could not find any. I was sort of stunned at how cheap they were. I got some as low as ¥1,500, though Priss and Peach were far, far more expensive. There were so many binders of cels in the shop.
That's really cool 😃 Especially that Perfect Blue cel. I've bought many sketches from that store through Yahoo Japan 😃

New cels & drawings from: GUNDAM WING, LA BLUE GIRL, UROTSUKIDOJI, DEMON BEAST INVASION, A KITE, MEZZO FORTE GUYVER, TEKKAMAN, BATTLE ANGEL ALITA on eBay-

New cels & drawings from: GUNDAM WING, LA BLUE GIRL, UROTSUKIDOJI, DEMON BEAST INVASION, A KITE, MEZZO FORTE GUYVER, TEKKAMAN, BATTLE ANGEL ALITA and MORE , on my eBay profiles -

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Animation-Art/1529/m.html?item=402740489401&_ssn=dave199960&_sop=16

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Animation-Art/1529/m.html?item=223606878797&_ssn=sylmi-16&_sop=3

IF YOU SEE A CEL YOU WANT, PLEASE DON'T BUY IT FROM ME ON EBAY (where a massive seller fee would occur) INSTEAD, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: dave1999animecel[at]gmail[dot]com , AND I WILL DO YOU FREE SHIPPING PROVIDING THE PRICE OF THE CEL IS MORE THAN £200. I CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU TO SEND PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL, AND DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE, I MAY ALSO DO YOU A PARTIAL DISCOUNT ON THE PRICE.

Thanks, - D

Back