Code Geass

i just watched episodes 20-22
and OMG.
Code Geass just dropped its pants and took a huge pile of awsomeness into my eyes.
seriously i havnt seen such a ruthless and emotional episode in a long time.
cant wait to finish watching it tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninja Boy! said:
i just watched episodes 20-22
and OMG.
Code Geass just dropped its pants and took a huge pile of awsomeness into my eyes.
seriously i havnt seen such a ruthless and emotional episode in a long time.
cant wait to finish watching it tonight!

it made me cry

But so did Air so it's not exactly hard to do

i finished watching Code Geass S1 and what a cliff hanger i must say! the first thing i did after watching was that i pre-ordered the Limited edition Code Geass DVD set :) lol

i just watched the first episode of R2 last night also and i was a bit baffled...i was literally like 'Who, where, how?'
but all should be revealed as i continue to watch it.

Ryo Chan said:
would not surprise me one bit

i told you sunrise can be a bitch with doing that to loveable characters :(

oh, and Flay from gundam i guess

Or a bitch to us with comic book deaths like those of Andrew Waltfeld or Mu La Flaga. . Hoping it is just idle conjecture though

hopeful_monster said:
Ryo Chan said:
would not surprise me one bit

i told you sunrise can be a bitch with doing that to loveable characters :(

oh, and Flay from gundam i guess

Or a bitch to us with comic book deaths like those of Andrew Waltfeld or Mu La Flaga. . Hoping it is just idle conjecture though

Technically though *Geass and Gundam Seed spoiler* Neither of them died, much like Orange Kun :D

RetroRainbow said:
One down, one to go.

I still have my doubts on that somewhat, it better not turn out that way anyways =/ I have a feeling that now:There is a bigger chance of C.C dieing, or perhaps being thrown to the side by lelouch now this has happened. Nunnally and Kallen i expect will survive, and heck, there is nothing to support Kallen dying at any point soon, heck she was even deemed a critical character from here on apparently.

Re -Episode 13
hopeful_monster said:
Code Geass 13 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, A THOUSAND TIMES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Know why it happened She was the most expendable, with possible exception of the loli brat who wouldn't die if someone emptied an uzi into her, and to some extents she was too pure for Lulu. and was expecting it, but still doesn't mean I have to like it.
But now that that bridge has been burnt can think of two possible endings
Ending 1 Final battle CC noblely sacrifices herself to save Lulu, who together with everyone (somewhere along the line Suzaku and practically everyone else joins his side) wins the day with the possible expense of Lulu's mind and or health. Fas forward x years meet old Lulu being cared for by Kallen. She goes into another room and CC comes in looking the same as she does now to meet him one last time before he dies.
Ending 2 the reset button. In the battle with God one of the characters (Nunally?) gets the power to go back in time and un do all that has been done. Leading to the ultimate happy world and ripe for a harem spin off's

hopeful_monster said:
Re -Episode 13
hopeful_monster said:
Code Geass 13 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, A THOUSAND TIMES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Know why it happened She was the most expendable, with possible exception of the loli brat who wouldn't die if someone emptied an uzi into her, and to some extents she was too pure for Lulu. and was expecting it, but still doesn't mean I have to like it.
But now that that bridge has been burnt can think of two possible endings
Ending 1 Final battle CC noblely sacrifices herself to save Lulu, who together with everyone (somewhere along the line Suzaku and practically everyone else joins his side) wins the day with the possible expense of Lulu's mind and or health. Fas forward x years meet old Lulu being cared for by Kallen. She goes into another room and CC comes in looking the same as she does now to meet him one last time before he dies.
Ending 2 the reset button. In the battle with God one of the characters (Nunally?) gets the power to go back in time and un do all that has been done. Leading to the ultimate happy world and ripe for a harem spin off's

At present, its said that According to those working on the story board, Lelouch and Suzaku will never work together again, so i think the first ending, despite being good-ish, probably won't pan out that way

well now, that was a rather depressing episode

that's almost put me off watching any more Geass :( sure i expected her to die, but not yet

Incidentally why did the map of the forces in China contain a picture of Kallen?

Well, I've just gotten to episode 13 having basically marathoned my way through everything after 1x11, and wow....Geass is....really good.

I'm really not going to be able to cope with only 1 episode a week....

Kireek said:
Am i reading right that volume 1 olny comes with the first episodes or am i reading it wrong??

You mean when it comes out in the US next month? You will have 4 ways to buy the series i think, you could buy volume 1 and 2 seperately, which will probably add up to the first 8 episodes, or you could by the limited edition bundle which has volumes 1-2 of the series, the first OST, first Sound Drama and the first volume of the manga. Personally i'm going for the bundle/collectors box version but there we go.

Also has anyone else read the latest thing that the main story-writer wrote in a magazine this month? that Geass finishes this series, no new season, this one ends it? I'll be interested to see how they tie up everything.

Nice, the lastest episode has revived my interest in the series, sucks to be Shirley. She's left in the dark for most of the series, forgives Lelouch despite everything and then suddenly gets killed for no particular reason.

Looks like the discussion has been continuing. Just back to talk about CG some more, I just finished watching episode thirteen and finally Shirley bit the dust! I like C.C. most at the moment just because it's really hard to tell what she'll do next, there's still so little we know about her and it'll probably remain that way through the whole thing.

By the way, this be the first time I'm watching an anime series before the whole thing has been released. I always prefer to wait and see how the overall series turns out, since some anime starts out poorly but ends very well or vice versa. I gotta say, though it's a bigger risk for being disappointed, it's also kinda fun waiting for the next episode. I'm crossing my fingers in the hope that Code Geass doesn't give me a Claymore ending, because I'll be pretty pissed.

Wildcard said:
Nice, the lastest episode has revived my interest in the series, sucks to be Shirley. She's left in the dark for most of the series, forgives Lelouch despite everything and then suddenly gets killed for no particular reason.

Yeah, that did suck for her. Can't beat the series for it's shock value like. Looking forward to the next installment. I just hate the fact I have to wait a week every time. I usually try and keep myself busy and miss a few weeks so I can watch a couple at a time. It's hard to wait tho....

Voddas said:
Can't beat the series for it's shock value like. Looking forward to the next installment. I just hate the fact I have to wait a week every time. I usually try and keep myself busy and miss a few weeks so I can watch a couple at a time. It's hard to wait tho....

i beg to differ

try Gundam 00

Ryo Chan said:
Voddas said:
Can't beat the series for it's shock value like. Looking forward to the next installment. I just hate the fact I have to wait a week every time. I usually try and keep myself busy and miss a few weeks so I can watch a couple at a time. It's hard to wait tho....

i beg to differ

try Gundam 00
Thanks, I will :wink:

Voddas said:
Ryo Chan said:
Voddas said:

i beg to differ

try Gundam 00
Thanks, I will :wink:
Meh Both Sunrise shows, they tend to like the every episode twist style plot. Though the last episode was a little different from what i was expecting, especially given the preview in the last. LeLouch recovered too quickly from Shirley's death, and Rolo was dumb enough to admitt to killing her (can't believe I felt sorry for him when Lelouch was planning his useful demise earlier in the series). Wonder how the Suzaku implicating Lulu to Karen plot will pan out.

Back