Code Geass R2 and more anime legends

SciFiBoy said:
Chun Li said:
SciFiBoy said:
cool, that's a much better price for My HiME, I'll probably get it at that price.

(also hi, this is my new account, old one is SundayMorningCall, but I wanted to use this username as its the same as other sites and stuff that I use, so just disregard my old account, I wont be using it anymore)

If you go into Forum Profile, you can change your username. I'd probably say that's your best bet (to change SundayMorningCall to SciFiBoy).

Also, it looks like you'll need to change your name to SyfyBoy ;)

I did not know that, lol, oh well...

and NO! I prefer I to Y! haha

Go and name change! Keep your post count ;)

How'd you think i'm now Chun Li, not Spyro? lol. ;)

OT: I'll be getting Code Geass :)

Project-2501 said:
Now will Beez have the leg-ends sets at the next expo? :)

Yes - we'll have copies of each AL set released to date there, to some extent they'll replace single volume releases we've had given price point. I'll bring one or two copies of singles in case people need them but I'd suggest you ask me if you've got a particular single DVD in mind first :).

Hey Andrew!

THANKS for the Anime Legends line! We were overdue for this. Hope it sticks around for a good, long time!

Chun Li said:
SciFiBoy said:
Chun Li said:
SciFiBoy said:
cool, that's a much better price for My HiME, I'll probably get it at that price.

(also hi, this is my new account, old one is SundayMorningCall, but I wanted to use this username as its the same as other sites and stuff that I use, so just disregard my old account, I wont be using it anymore)

If you go into Forum Profile, you can change your username. I'd probably say that's your best bet (to change SundayMorningCall to SciFiBoy).

Also, it looks like you'll need to change your name to SyfyBoy ;)

I did not know that, lol, oh well...

and NO! I prefer I to Y! haha

Go and name change! Keep your post count ;)

How'd you think i'm now Chun Li, not Spyro? lol. ;)

OT: I'll be getting Code Geass :)

done! :D

Know it's probably too late, buthad a cool idea form code geass r2. A nice shiny box to put both seasons in, maybe with a cd or other thing to satiate the average otaku's magpie urges.

hopeful_monster said:
Know it's probably too late, buthad a cool idea form code geass r2. A nice shiny box to put both seasons in, maybe with a cd or other thing to satiate the average otaku's magpie urges.
Ditto.

Back