Character battle General Chit-Chat/Questions

Sy said:
Yotsuba tied with Tessa. What's going on here?
If you count up all the posts, you'll see Tessa has actually won. If you're going by the count on the polls, it's wrong. The rules state you have to POST for a vote to be counted. If you vote and dont post, you lose your vote.

It's been like that for a while. it's actually how a number of battles have been decided even though they were "tied" in the poll. It's to mainly stop random posters and same-IP posters from messing up the count.

Skimming it I counted Tessa beating Yotsuba by one too, though Lupus' first post seemed to be causing confusion ;)

I like Kurz but a Tessa and Kurz win would be weird...

R

Since when? They've gone on just the posts before I'm sure. If it's gonna be like that then might as well not have a poll.

That's what I've just said... The polls are there to make us voters aware on how the battle is going (which can be inaccurate, due to people not posting their vote in text.)

Just think of it like this - The election is run on posts. The polls are just something to look at. (And I've counted the results myself... Tessa definately wins. And it aint favouritism, as I've upset my bro already when he checked the results on a previous battle. I double checked and that was the battle sorted.)

I make it 11:9 to Tessa in that round. I blame the number of underwear/swimsuit pictures being used to promote the evil Tessa's agenda.

R

Bah. Well that sucks. I stopped posting in the topics unless I had something more to say than the characters name I was voting for because it seemed like a waste of time.

I can't believe Tessa has got this far actually. She's not really a character, more of a half naked prop with breasts.

Rui said:
I make it 11:9 to Tessa in that round. I blame the number of underwear/swimsuit pictures being used to promote the evil Tessa's agenda.

R
Aw, cammon Rui! Tessa was a lion in one of those pics... Rawr! XD
Ahem! Anyways, I would like to disagree with the term "evil Tessa".

Chaz said:
Aw, cammon Rui! Tessa was a lion in one of those pics... Rawr! XD
Ahem! Anyways, I would like to disagree with the term "evil Tessa".

She's clearly evil, no truly sweet loli is caught lounging around in hardly any clothes/fetish costumes quite so often! Suspicious...

R (I'm not 100% serious, though I do think Casca is much more of a lady than Tessa)

Sy said:
Bah. Well that sucks. I stopped posting in the topics unless I had something more to say than the characters name I was voting for because it seemed like a waste of time.

I can't believe Tessa has got this far actually. She's not really a character, more of a half naked prop with breasts.

Anime wise, i guess she isn't seen doing much yes, but Light Novel wise, her character is better, of course there is more to go past TSR so no wonder she has more chance to develop character wise. Yes i did vote Casca, because overall her character is the better of the two, but that doesn't mean to say Tessa is bad at all.

Sy said:
Since when? They've gone on just the posts before I'm sure. If it's gonna be like that then might as well not have a poll.

since the big announcement thread named "Votes Reminder" only post votes count

:D

and we did it like that cause last year, people were just making new accounts and voting for their fav char, this way we could see if anyone is a dual account

Rui said:
I blame the number of underwear/swimsuit pictures being used to promote the evil Tessa's agenda.

R
I had high hopes for you.

;_;
Sy said:
BROOKLYN RAGE!

Back