Can't access site without going through Anonymouse?

All of you guys that are affected (inc. Aion, if possible), can you list for me:

Your web browser (inc. version number)
Operating system
ISP

Also, can you try viewing:

http://nakama-britannica.animeuknews.net/

Does it load up? Or same problem?

I'm just starting to wonder whether or not this is an issue with our site i.e. some code has started malfunctioning. Try clearing your browser's history/cookies/cache too.

It's a bit worrying that this has spread to other people too, though ironically only after Aion's problem has been resolved.

Another idea:

If you're using Internet Explorer, could you try loading up the site in Firefox? Similarly, if you're using Firefox, try it in IE?

It applies to be Firefox 3.0.5 and IE.
Windows Vista (Home Basic and Ultimate)
Sky Broadband

Nakama Britannica also doesn't load up.

And I have cleared all the cookies and cache to no effect.

I've had the same problem for the past couple of days.

I'm running Safari version 3.2.1, on Mac OS X 10.5.5 using Sky Broadband.

I'm only able to access the site at the moment using the VPN Client we use to access the university servers off-campus.

I've also cleared the cache but doesn't make any difference.

The blog also didn't work for me when the site was being a bitch.

My browser is irrelevant since every browser was failing to load the site when it refused to work. MY OS is XP. I'm on 10MB VM BB. And, if it helps, my computer is outdated and a bit ****.

All I did to cure my problems was run CCleaner, leave my modem off all night and offer Paul the amount he asked for via PM. I recommend all others with these issues do the same.

Okay, guys. It looks like all of you (with the exception of Aion) are having problems because you're using Sky Broadband. I expect it is a DNS-related issue with our (AUKN) web host, which is unfortunately out of my control. I've had a look at their support forums and it seems that they've been playing around with DNS-related things recently, so it's probably an issue with DNS 'propagation', explanation below:

[...] each company or ISP that caches DNS records only updates them every few days. This is not any kind of standard, and they can set this time anywhere from a few hours to several days. The slow updating of the servers cache is called propagation, since your websites DNS information is now being propagated across all DNS servers on the web. When this is finally complete, everyone can now visit your new website. Being that the cache time is different for all servers, as mentioned above, it can take anywhere from 36 to 72 hours for DNS changes to be totally in effect.

In short, it's just a case of waiting for a few days and things should, as they did in Aion's case, just start working again. If we get to Wednesday and things are still dodgy, post up and I'll start raising some support tickets.

I am using Sky Broadband (and Mozilla as well). But I'm at my dads where I have AOL and it's pretty much having the same problem here.

I'll just echo everyone else.

Browser: Currently Google Chrome, however I all mainstream browsers installed and have tried with them.
ISP: Sky Broadband

Same problem with Nakama.

Now to play "The Waiting Game."

i havent been able to access the site for 2 or 3 days now... im on windows xp and using the latest firefox. working now tho... obviously lol

I'm stricken by the plague too. Can't access without a proxy. And, err, that sorta means I can't use AJAX either lol. So no chat for now.

Back