Can anyone tell me what this anime is?

harkins

Adventurer
The plot is something to do with an alien cat-girl type thing coming to earth with the intention of becoming an actress (I think). I think she arrives with two friends(?) and ends up working in a shop. It’s seemingly made up of about 60 short episodes.

I remember reading a review that said, somewhat surprisingly given that ‘plot’, that it is very good.

Any ideas?

I think i read about this a few weeks back... cant really remember though. If i see anything ill post it on here (if no one has posted the answer already).

The review was for a DVD so it's not that new but I would guess it wasn't a real oldie either. Got a feeling I read the review on ANN by continually clicking the 'random fun' review link as I often do when bored at work, so it could well be a R1 only release. It's doing my head in trying to find it.

GAWD BLESS AMV HELL!!!! :lol:
No probs mate.
McIcy said:
And another mystery solved by those meddling kids and there dog
Nah... T'was the terrapins that helped me. May Temo and Tiny R.I.P.
(Note: Pets were a true story, but I'm no shaman.)

I tried to watch DI GI Charat since I'd seen it floating around a lot, but I just couldn't get into, originally it was a game shop mascot or something, but then they made some anime to promote the shop, then manga or something.

Dijiko

(this character here)
dijiko.jpg

is the official mascot for Broccoli, which is why they spand so many ep

original is was a a Dojinshi that Koge-Donbo created

(picking up for roadie)

sorry nearly not off topic post, need help remembering an anime :p

i remember watching an anime movie a while back where this girl wakes up in this strange place and is in another world and is a queen or god or something,
i can't remember much but i remember a girl that was a cat woman and there was a train with baddies on,
(i cant remember what the plot was or anything like that)

sorry i know it sounds vague it was a long time ago and i wasn't paying attention at the time

Gekko Go said:

i remember watching an anime movie a while back where this girl wakes up in this strange place and is in another world and is a queen or god or something,
i can't remember much but i remember a girl that was a cat woman and there was a train with baddies on,

sorry i know it sounds vague it was a long time ago and i wasn't paying attention at the time

Do you think you could possible provide any era/genre to this, or possibly a style, just so it narrows it done a little bit

Gekko Go said:

The girl waking up as a God or Queen makes me think Fushigi Yuugi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fushigi_Yūgi?

The "train full of bad guys" makes think of Laputa (they were actually in a car, but it ran on the train tracks in one scene and so could be mistaken for one) and trains in general inevitably make me think of either Matsumoto Leiji (Galaxy Express 999, The Galaxy Railways) or Night on the Galactic Railroad (the latter prominently features anthropomorphic cats, though these aren't the same thing as catgirls). Everything else also brings to mind The Cat Returns… Are you sure it wasn't two films which you've got mixed up?

Back