Bonjour. (said in the most Yorkshire voice possible)

AndrewJ56

Completely Average High School Student
I've been lurking for a while now, but decided to finally dip my toe back into the anime game!

My name is AJ, I'm too old for this ish.

I've been watching anime since I was a wee kid, though I fell out of love with the medium in recent years. However, I have a soft spot for older anime (I honestly don't know what about the production technique is, but digital feels a lot... colder to me) and the Patlabor saga. Seriously, those films are the BOMB, yo. I want them on blu ray, gawddamn.

Anyway, that's me. I don't bite, but I respond sarcastically.

Welcome! Hope you find some things to your liking.

(Also when I read the thread title, I thought ayase was posting something. I'm sure he'll be around)

ilmaestro said:
when I read the thread title, I thought ayase was posting something.
Ha! Would have been rather fitting wouldn't it? (back in the land of rain and CCTV tomorrow, what on earth that lot in Calais are thinking risking their lives to leave France for the UK I don't know. Maybe they just really need a good cup of tea). But why would I post in this section, surely I need no introduction?

Anyway, bienvenue Andrew. Get thissen an avatar, don't be awkward like HdE and make me have to look at people's names. And I actually think the Lancastrians have the best line in amusing "bon-joo-er" French accents.

Back