Blighty Otaku - Anime, Manga, Games, Tech and whatever

Discussion in 'Creative Arena' started by demonix, Apr 6, 2017.

1. demonix

demonix Straw Hat Pirate

Note to self: remember to get this updated before I end up having to add multiple videos.

First up is the second part of the Christmas treats series focusing on the digital items I'd purchased.

Second is the series I did a pilot episode a week ago, but I'm now splitting it into two branches with this being the start of the NA branch.

And last but by no means least, here's the video where I thought that I would be getting a new good streaming device and ended up with a pile of garbage instead.

2. demonix

demonix Straw Hat Pirate

And now we're on the EU side of my world of warships journey to tier 10 with me taking out a stock fuso class battleship (and taking out something else as I wait for it to come out of battle if I'm taken out early).

3. demonix

demonix Straw Hat Pirate

And another update, starting with my overview of the January 2018 Humble monthly bundle...

Second is my return to the WoWS NA server with my first matches in the random battle queue which turned out to be a mostly bot battle queue since the matchmaker was filling out both teams with either a few or mostly bot players (and I've also made a purchase that I thought I would never do, and I'll probably be doing a specific video on that since the ship in question does have some anime links to it).

I've also started my first full capture of an xcom 2 campaign of which the first part is currently uploading as I type (but won't be posted until tomorrow).