bleach's hatred towards gingers

First thing i want to say is that Maxon girl whos moaing about this topic, If you dont like it dont write on it. Now that you have wrtten on it and dont like it you are a complete nerd who has nothing better to do with your life. And i dont give a damn it its not a jugeging game.

sanji no 1 said:
First thing i want to say is that Maxon girl whos moaing about this topic, If you dont like it dont write on it. Now that you have wrtten on it and dont like it you are a complete nerd who has nothing better to do with your life. And i dont give a damn it its not a jugeging game.
Well excuse me for stating an obvious flaw in your precious thread, and if you're so presumptuous as to call me a girl by looking at my avatar and feel the need to flame me, you need to take a look at yourself first. Grow the hell up.
Rui said:
Maxon's a girl?

R
Nope. I get that a lot since I tend to have a girl in my avatar.

sanji no 1 said:
If you dont like it dont write on it. Now that you have wrtten on it and dont like it you are a complete nerd who has nothing better to do with your life.
It's not much of a conversation if it's only one opinion can be said...

Also, you're on here so you must be as much a nerd as the rest of us. I suppose it's alright to call people nerds so long as they aren't ginger then?

Well seeing that i got told like a bitch i might aswell say sorry to Maxon. Iam sorry Maxon. I didnt mean to say ur a nerd. its just i dont like people saying bad things on my topic things. And sorry about the picture.

This topic is already hillarious... Reading Sanji's post about "TITE KUBO HATES GINGERS" has brighten my day.

Seriously... you don't know forum sarcasm. And oh, Ever seen the likes of Harry Potter and South Park? They go far beyond what Tite Kubo has wrote about the likes whole ginger fiasco... yet it feel like big deal. Hmmmm

But Sanji makes a good point

sanji no 1 said:
Well seeing that i got told like a bitch i might aswell say sorry to Maxon. Iam sorry Maxon. I didnt mean to say ur a nerd. its just i dont like people saying bad things on my topic things. And sorry about the picture.
Well, my attitude wasn't the best, but don't worry about it. You had the guts to apologise, and that's what counts.

Never thought of Bleach's use of Ginger characters as discriminatory. Rather I always figured it was a factor that made the characters standout or seem unique.

Heck, it's not like many of the evil or annoying characters are ginger. That is unless you find the enitre cast annoying :lol:

Hmm, i don't get hate for my ginger hair, used to all the time when i was a back in school but not now. Heck i've probably had every 'ginger joke'(i dunno why, but i find that phrase quite funny) thrown at me, so i just find it boring now. i don't get how 'hah, your ginger' is a joke/insult, neds seem to like using it anyways.

Erm on the topic of bleach, i don't see it as a bad thing. Sure ichigo has orange hair, and orihime, but its nothing bad. Also, what is with the Orihime hate? i don't get it at all, it annoys me the amount of people that hate her.

Maxon said:
I guess it's because she's like the Sakura of Bleach. Standing on the sidelines not doing much. She's pretty much eye candy.

Which Sakura you're talking about? I'm thinking Cardcaptors...

hopeful_monster said:
chaos said:
Maxon said:
I guess it's because she's like the Sakura of Bleach. Standing on the sidelines not doing much. She's pretty much eye candy.

Think they are referring to Sakura of Naruto.
Haha, Its quite amusing when shows get to a certain point of popularity, All is needed is the first name, For example: If I say Haruhi everyone would instantaneously think of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and not any other character, Like the Haruhi the Ouran High School Host Club. The same applies for Sasuke with Sousuke from Naruto and Full Metal Panic! respectively ;p.

This isn't directed at anyone on this thread, Just at the fandom in general. XD

Jayme said:
Haha, Its quite amusing when shows get to a certain point of popularity, All is needed is the first name, For example: If I say Haruhi everyone would instantaneously think of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and not any other character, Like the Haruhi the Ouran High School Host Club. The same applies for Sasuke with Sousuke from Naruto and Full Metal Panic! respectively ;p.

Yeah I find that pretty irritating a lot of the time when it's not obvious or people assume a show is well known 10 secs after episode 1 airs. Or if it's a common name. Or if they can't spell. Makoto/Motoko is one of those. Either name is the main character of multiple series and yet people keep mixing them up too to make it even more confusing :(

R

My point was that Bleach and Naruto are generally watched by the same people, so it's safe to assume most people who watch either would know what I'm talking about.

Besides, I don't know how that made Sakura from CCS spring to your mind, chaos, since she is the main character and not on the sidelines. :roll:

Jayme said:
hopeful_monster said:
chaos said:
Maxon said:

Think they are referring to Sakura of Naruto.

I watch Naruto, but whenever you say Sakura the first ones to come to my mind are Sakura from Sakura Taisen and Sakura cardcaptors.

Sakura in Naruto is such a boring character that do not made her way and fixed her name ito my mind.
I was expecting that she would become more interesting and I did like her fight against Sasori, but still...

Back