Bleach

Tachi said:
Wouldn't be surprised if halfway through fighting, he gets the help of the shinigami's.

Someone give me a cookie, i called it and it delivered.

I am abit concerned though, why is it that characters can be cut to pieces and be on deaths door, then an ally can stab you in the back and you just turn around and go "oh hi" as if you don't have a sword through your chest mate, where's the consistency in all of this?!

the heck?

Who died and made Rukia a vice captain?

and

in 300 years, Rukia barely ages, but in 1 short year Hitsiguya has aged?

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite liked this arc, been a while since I actually enjoyed Bleach. I thought it was a pretty good chapter overall.

Quite amusing how Ichigo is all confident again now he has his power back.

Ryo Chan said:
the heck?

and

I should mention this but the vice captain was Kaien Shiba previously

I am just thankful that we are finally getting somewhere

Love all the new looks...is it me or is Ikkaku a Vice Captain now?

CloudedMinds said:
Ryo Chan said:
the heck?

and

I should mention this but the vice captain was Kaien Shiba previously

I am just thankful that we are finally getting somewhere

Love all the new looks...is it me or is Ikkaku a Vice Captain now?

but, but,........ Kiyone and Sentarō

now they have no use in the series :(

Yeah i'll say this, i preffered this arc to the Aizen one that dragged on forever and i lost interest.

I knew rukia and the rest would appear, it was on the cards from the very moment that things started to happen (when people first started getting attacked) Now whats to happen? I predict that the shinigami captains aren't just there to put abit of reason behind his powers returning.

I think that all the fullbring lot will fight the captains and it'll be a long winded mini war before kubo thinks up another direction to go now that ichigo has his powers back.

Tachi said:
Yeah i'll say this, i preffered this arc to the Aizen one that dragged on forever and i lost interest.

I knew rukia and the rest would appear, it was on the cards from the very moment that things started to happen (when people first started getting attacked) Now whats to happen? I predict that the shinigami captains aren't just there to put abit of reason behind his powers returning.

I think that all the fullbring lot will fight the captains and it'll be a long winded mini war before kubo thinks up another direction to go now that ichigo has his powers back.

isn't it a mod soul arc next, followed by a captain betraying them and working with the hollows arc

Its not a copy paste of the beginning again...

But this weeks twist is impressive enough for now, nothing wrong with abit of back history to amp up the foreboding fights.

I will say this though, if ginjo knew he was who he was (trying not to spoil it) then why did he run away? it wasn't like he'd used alot of energy in fighting ichigo ¬____¬ Nice to see the captains again though,i do want to see it kick off between the captains and the fullbringers. See if the fullbringers have any actual use for their powers (as of yet most are just trap in box/psp moves and time manipulation) and some new moves from the captains won't hurt.

Called it again, que the "war" and it looked for a minute like orihime and chad where about to break out of it, but then hat and cloggs got to them.... so i reckon they will come too 3/4 of the way throught he fight and prolong it furthermore.

Overall i like this storyline compared to the whole aizen thing, But its nice to see its going somewhere again, this storyline is abit more thought out - like the first 3 seasons of the anime/soul society arc where.

Kenpachi got a great 2 seconds mention.... apart from that F*** all happened this week.

Not overly impressed that straight away its looking as if things are going to be boring and drag.

Lawrence said:
Bumping this thread because Bleach is best shonen, imo.

Anyway, after this weeks chapter, 474, I genuinely want to go back and buy the whole series from the start. Because the plot twist this week, it was something only Kubo could do.

Very true...this i certainly did not see coming

SERIOUSLY?

The series goes off the radar for a month and it comes back with that? That was a vain effort to keep readers interested, all the pointless storyline to big up ichigo then that cliff hanger?

Sometimes i hate kubo

Bleach Chapter 527 review.
Renji did well but Ichigo is on the floor....again
Not that upset that Unohana has died because we didn't have that much character development till recently so no loss for me. Can't wait to see this fight being animated...
IF Bleach ever comes back to Anime. Ichigo has many paths now that he could follow, train with his dad or back to train with Urahara.
Maybe possibly with Uryu as well as he said behind.
Here is my in depth review of the chapter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zdAu0uPTcc

Called this week. Totally called it.

So now that Ichigo is confirmed as a Half-Soul Reaper, Half-Quincy and was previously a Fullbringer, a Hollow and a Visored...I think the only things he hasn't been are an Arrancar and a Mod Soul, right? 9.9

Still wish Kubo would explain what the hell Orihime's powers are. Fullbring maybe?

EDIT: Wait! Kurosaki was Masaki's surname, so what was Isshin's? Shiba maybe?

DUN DUN DUN.

Joshawott said:
EDIT: Wait! Kurosaki was Masaki's surname, so what was Isshin's? Shiba maybe?

We know this was going to happen, the father and son talk, I enjoyed how the exacted it though, the art great and how it was told. Isshin being serious and all.
I just want to know if Masaki was already married to Isshin as her name was Kurosaki when she was talking to that mysterious captain. Like you just said.
And I explained that in my review this week. Here is review of what I thought Chapter 528 http://youtu.be/lVBax2ywexM

Back