"Bleach" Anime to End?

Mohawk52 said:
Too bad they didn't go on Hiatus after the first arc. That Bundt arc put me right off it. I couldn't care less about any of it now, or any other Shounen Jump testosterone fueled gob shyte.

/thread.

Ryu Shoji said:
Ryo Chan said:
forget the pre-shipp fillers

it should go on hiatus now and stop all the bloody fillers we have atm
Why IS Naruto on fillers anyway? There's 2 whole arcs to go to before the current one.

The chances are they think they'll speed through it too quickly and catch up, but if they do what they did at the beginning of shippuden, and go for a chapter per episode, they'd be fine.

IN all seriousness though, this is a great place for it to call it quits. I said before, but where it ends would have been a great place to end it manga wise too, but they continued on with that. I just hope that, if they do decide to release it again, that they decide to do so After about a year or so, give the manga time to get content again.

Arbalest said:
IN all seriousness though, this is a great place for it to call it quits. I said before, but where it ends would have been a great place to end it manga wise too, but they continued on with that. I just hope that, if they do decide to release it again, that they decide to do so After about a year or so, give the manga time to get content again.
Not with all the plot-holes. Maybe if Kubo had written the Fake Karakura Town and Deicide arcs differently.

Ryu Shoji said:
Arbalest said:
Not with all the plot-holes. Maybe if Kubo had written the Fake Karakura Town and Deicide arcs differently.

Well there is a few, but they could easily be wrapped up in another Turn back the pendulum arc. The arc now kinda shouts, we've got a ton to go yet. Though kubo did do an oda and say "half way through, 10 years yet"

Ryu Shoji said:
Arbalest said:
He "obviously" would have done if this had been the ending though. In fact, I have been well and truly under the assumption that that was always his intention, but has had to be changed to extend the series.

Update: Bleach's recording director assistant Yosuke Morita confirmed on his Twitter account that the broadcast schedule has been set well into the future, and so the anime will not end soon. Thanks, lemursrule.

Aww TVTokyo were close to learning something.

I would suggest that that might just mean that they are going to change/add to the title of the anime (a la "Shippuuden"/"Z") without having an actual break. Or, obviously, the initial blog post might just have been incorrect.

right well if you look at the actual ending video, you can completly understand why they said it's the "ending"

apparently the flashbacks will change ever ep/few eps too

Last edited by a moderator:
i can see it now...."Bleach Shippuden"....ofc it wont be called that but i doubtful about it ending for good altho i did stop just before the battle with aizen because i went off it while waiting for the weekly airing so i dont know

The producer of Bleach has gone on record in saying that they plan these things months in advance and he has heard no plans on ending the series. From what I hear it will be one episode fillers until Episode 317, then a new half-year filler arc will begin. This was from a Chinese blog that has done nothing but gotten things like this right in the past, including info on the Zanpakuto filler from last year before anyone else.

ColdCobra said:
The producer of Bleach has gone on record in saying that they plan these things months in advance and he has heard no plans on ending the series. From what I hear it will be one episode fillers until Episode 317, then a new half-year filler arc will begin. This was from a Chinese blog that has done nothing but gotten things like this right in the past, including info on the Zanpakuto filler from last year before anyone else.

I'd say \o/ Naruto filler arc, if i didn't just suffer a re-occuring nightmare from when you said Zanpakuto filler arc

1 thing i'll give Naruto, atleast their fillers are semi-enjoyable

I thought i read somewhere that Pierrot said that the long naruto fller wasted a lot of funds, thats why shippuden started at one chapter per episode at the start.

Why would they throw away money on a lengthy filler. IMO ending with Aizen would be fine, the current BKEACH manga arc is so-so

Ryo Chan said:
ColdCobra said:

I'd say \o/ Naruto filler arc, if i didn't just suffer a re-occuring nightmare from when you said Zanpakuto filler arc

1 thing i'll give Naruto, at least their fillers are semi-enjoyable

The thing with the Zanpaktou arc was that it started off really well and went **** with the last 10 most pointless episodes ever

I think it should have gone on hiatus as well tbf, but if the filler is only half a year than that is rather stupid. May as well wait till the current arc in Bleach is finished and then start from there, or do a filler arc that's longer than what the bounto arc was.

How does anyone still enjoy this series? I watched episode 309 with a bro and we just ridiculed the entire thing. Urahara placed a kido within a kido, when was this ever established? Never. He also states that "He made a new kido" Uh... what? The way this series defies its own laws and logic is amazing. This **** is nearly tops "Who said the number went from 1 to 10?"

Lupus said:
How does anyone still enjoy this series? I watched episode 309 with a bro and we just ridiculed the entire thing. Urahara placed a kido within a kido, when was this ever established? Never. He also states that "He made a new kido" Uh... what? The way this series defies its own laws and logic is amazing. This **** is nearly tops "Who said the number went from 1 to 10?"

I think given that Urahara created a sentient orb of ultimate power you'd be used to the fact that he is an unexplained genius who can pretty much do anything related to Kido and such.

Anyway, I agree with most people in that I would have preferred Bleach to end next week and then come back a year later as Bleach Z or whatever, but hey...

As it stands, the manga is only 18 chapters ahead of the anime, with each episode being comprised of 3-4 manga chapters worth of story

Fecking Kubo! :evil:

A Haitus is a good idea, but it's a shame since I think the full-bring arc atm has a lot of potential, and that's me ignoring the fact that all the characters are starting to look the same

Back