Big Brother 9

CitizenGeek said:
Oooh, that Alexandra is a total bitch :/

Spyro201 said:
Awwww. I hate the show. The ONLY reality TV Show I can watch is Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Big Brother just annoys me, I tried it once, and found it, Very, Very, boring.

That's actually the response I hear from most people! They all say that BB is bad, but I'm a Celebrity is good. Is it just because there's more humour in Celebrity or something?

It does seem to me like more humour yeah, and also I dont like how Big Brother puts in 'Freak Show' elements, such as the albino etc.

Plus, I prefer watching celebrities having to do stupid things, and screaming at lil spiders :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Plus, I prefer watching celebrities having to do stupid things, and screaming at lil spiders :lol:

Lil'? Those things are ******* gargantuan O.O! But yeah, as said, people warm (including myself) towards I'm A Celebrity for comedy or for the crazy-ass tasks they've gotta go through.

ive watched a bit of it... i watch the start f it every year to see how much more retarded it can get... this year is perticularly inbareable

i hate the blind guy, i hate the albino, i hate the faggot, i hate the 2 black chicks, i hate that geeky skinny, i hate the ginger fella, i hate the fat chav girl who keeps getting her tits out and thats only the ones i can remember.... they all disgust me, sorry excuse for human beings and are using up perfectly good oxygen

The two black girls annoy the crap out of me. Alex is just a complete twat and is one of those annoying "you don't know the **** I've been through so I can be a dickhead to you but you're not allowed to disagree with me" and Sylvia has just attached herself to Alex and just copies her/agrees with her/licks her **** all the damn time. The gay guy's annoying as hell trying to be that guy from Will & Grace all the damn time. It's almost as if the producers want there to be another race/homophobia scandal by finding the most irritating people in Britain who can claim that if someone has a go at them. Still, can't stop watching it :(

Lots of my friends on facebook have suddenly joined groups such as 'ALEX SHOULD DIE!'. So i'm assuming...she's a bitch yes? I'm completely out of the loop.Usually I am drawn in each year, but this time I just havn't bothered at all.

TRASHBAT said:
Lots of my friends on facebook have suddenly joined groups such as 'ALEX SHOULD DIE!'. So i'm assuming...she's a bitch yes? I'm completely out of the loop.Usually I am drawn in each year, but this time I just havn't bothered at all.

Correct lol. If you watch 5 minutes of it you'll want to throttle her believe me. But as far as being out of the loop, you're not missing all that much. I don't think this year is particularly good at all, but I'm addicted as per usual T_T

Haha, I only really watch it for Kathreya! ^^

She's HI-RA-RIOUS! xD

All the other girls in the house are either stuck-up, childish (the nursery-worker one who screams all the time), or they think they're 'it', when really, you just want to slap them.

Ryukai said:
The two black girls annoy the crap out of me. Alex is just a complete twat and is one of those annoying "you don't know the **** I've been through so I can be a dickhead to you but you're not allowed to disagree with me" and Sylvia has just attached herself to Alex and just copies her/agrees with her/licks her **** all the damn time. The gay guy's annoying as hell trying to be that guy from Will & Grace all the damn time. It's almost as if the producers want there to be another race/homophobia scandal by finding the most irritating people in Britain who can claim that if someone has a go at them.

I completely agree with basically everything you've just said! Though I don't think Dennis (the gay guy) is trying to act like Jack from Will & Grace; Jack was funny and likable, Dennis is anything but!

I haven't actually been watching this since last Thursday on account of the fact that I've been playing Metal Gear Solid 4. I should have that finished by today, so then I'll be able to get back to watching it! :]

lol...I was the only male in my office BB sweep, and I was the first one out. Just my luck! =/

Mario is an absolute legend...I don't know how anyone can listen to the stuff he comes out with (and the fact he randomly decided to call himself Mario) and NOT like him! =D

CitizenGeek said:
Ryukai said:
The two black girls annoy the crap out of me. Alex is just a complete twat and is one of those annoying "you don't know the **** I've been through so I can be a dickhead to you but you're not allowed to disagree with me" and Sylvia has just attached herself to Alex and just copies her/agrees with her/licks her **** all the damn time. The gay guy's annoying as hell trying to be that guy from Will & Grace all the damn time. It's almost as if the producers want there to be another race/homophobia scandal by finding the most irritating people in Britain who can claim that if someone has a go at them.

I completely agree with basically everything you've just said! Though I don't think Dennis (the gay guy) is trying to act like Jack from Will & Grace; Jack was funny and likable, Dennis is anything but!

I haven't actually been watching this since last Thursday on account of the fact that I've been playing Metal Gear Solid 4. I should have that finished by today, so then I'll be able to get back to watching it! :]

I never said he was a good version of the Will & Grace guy - I just think that he's based his campness on him. You got a lot of catching up to do! Channel 4 BB catchup website ftw.

Aaron said:
lol...I was the only male in my office BB sweep, and I was the first one out. Just my luck! =/

Mario is an absolute legend...I don't know how anyone can listen to the stuff he comes out with (and the fact he randomly decided to call himself Mario) and NOT like him! =D

Nah Mario and Lisa annoy the crap out of me. They're really ageist and just assume they know better than everyone else and that they're smarter than everyone else. I mean thinking you're better than people is what everyone does, but people who are obvious about it are annoying lol.

Lol, the theme this week is Japan! :lol: Some people have to learn Karate, some have to learn 20 survival phrases of Japanese, some people have to do karaoke and some people have to learn a proper Karate chop. ^^

CitizenGeek said:
^ Awesome! :]

Tonight is the night we get to see what happens with Alexandra, too!

HI-FIVE!

I feel really sorry for her kid.... =/ God, I hope he isn't at an impressionable age - his mum has AWFUL behaviour on BB...

Mario said: “It is all on camera, you cannot bullshine everyone. The evidence is there. It is unreasonable behaviour — bosh.â€

Back