Gilgamesh 1 £1.70
Gilgamesh 2 £1.70
Gilgamesh 3 £1.70
Gilgamesh 4 £1.70
Gilgamesh 5 £1.70
Gilgamesh 6 £1.70
Gilgamesh 7 £1.70

*RahXephon 6 was out of stock :(

Word's going to spread fast on this sale, so, best order as soon as humanly possible. I'm really tempted to order what I can get of Last Exile and Azumanga Daioh too.

I ordered some stuff and an hour later went back for some more. But I like to think I've not bought anything purely for the hell of it though.

Anyone dithering should be quick as things are disappearing fast and like Paul said, random volumes are out of stock already.

Once you ordered from ADV are you suppossed to get a confirmation email?
I haven't got one and am a little worried about my order.

Great sale btw, i've picked up 47 DVDs however i was annoyed that even though Cromartie High School was in the Special Offers, it was still at full price at £14.99 each. :( That was one of the shows i was looking forward to grabbing as well. Also annoyed to see Azumanga was all sold out as well but oh well, still got a load of great dvds.

I'd like to know about the confirmation e-mails as well.

Incidentally, a small tip. Excel Saga V5 is sold out, but for £10, you can get the Excel Saga boxset. It's only £4 more, and you get the whole series.

Just Passing Through said:
I'd like to know about the confirmation e-mails as well.

Incidentally, a small tip. Excel Saga V5 is sold out, but for £10, you can get the Excel Saga boxset. It's only £4 more, and you get the whole series.

Thanks for the tip - I had already ordered the single volumes, but at such cheap prices I don't mind ordering twice!

Now, to find those two missing volumes of RahXephon. To town!

Rog said:
They've never done one in the past so it's fine. (for them anyway)

Spent about £38. I'm poor again! :lol:

Ushio said:
Rog said:
They've never done one in the past so it's fine. (for them anyway)

Spent about £38. I'm poor again! :lol:

Phew, thanks Ushio, thats put my mind at rest. First time i've ordered from the ADV site. Couple more questions:

1) How long do orders usually take to arrive?

2) How do they ship; one item at a time, all at once or broken up in smaller parcels?
I'd dread waiting for 47 dvds to come one at a time (poor postman) :D )

Rog said:
1) How long do orders usually take to arrive?

2) How do they ship; one item at a time, all at once or broken up in smaller parcels?
I'd dread waiting for 47 dvds to come one at a time (poor postman) :D )
I've only ordered a few times but times varied from just under a week to about two weeks. Not super-fast but decent enough.

I've only ever had DVDs sent individually (bit of a shock when I ordered about 15 discs in one of their previous sales!), but I've heard more recently they've been bundling orders together. Can't say for sure though as it's never happened to me.

Back