Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulbasaur

• Pikachu

• Total voters
eggybob said:
Man this is becoming a hot topic.

P.s. Golducks in my team in pearl as well. He is the cheese!

The next topic should be "Do the kids in your school know your play/watch/talk about Pokemon"

:lol: I'd love to see the results.

Spyro201 said:
eggybob said:
Man this is becoming a hot topic.

P.s. Golducks in my team in pearl as well. He is the cheese!

The next topic should be "Do the kids in your school know your play/watch/talk about Pokemon"

:lol: I'd love to see the results.
I'm in the last year of 6th form and i can say for the WHOLE of my year that that's a yes!

Shades said:
I once did Psychic on a lv 11 catapie with a LV 73 MewTwo and it survived, I thought WTF Caught it and renamed is SuperPie LOL 8)
Well, Psychic attacks aren't very effective against Bug types, and the Caterpie probably had only just enough HP and Special stats to survive. Why were you attacking a Level 11 Caterpie with Mewtwo in the first place?

Spyro201 said:
:lol: Mine dont. Im pretty despised in school, but if every knew I liked Pokemon, I think id be dead by now :lol:
Sometimes the stuff you tell me make me wonder... Is there anyone, but your mom, that likes you? =P

I had to back track quite a bit on my photobucket for this, but I present to you, my D/P team!

carlspartyom1.png

Power means nothing to me, I just wanted a balanced team and with Pokémon that look cool, is this awesome?

Y/N?

Spyro201 said:
:lol: Mine dont. Im pretty despised in school, but if every knew I liked Pokemon, I think id be dead by now :lol:
Me too, but only by the cool kids.
And when they try to insult me, i just make some pokemon reference...then we find who the closet players are.
I actually made a friend by playing pokemon as well!

Lupus Inu said:
I had to back track quite a bit on my photobucket for this, but I present to you, my D/P team!

carlspartyom1.png

Power means nothing to me, I just wanted a balanced team and with Pokémon that look cool, is this awesome?

Y/N?
That seems to be a decent team. My problem is that I get too attached to my starting team, and end up not using rare Pokemon that can only be picked up later in the game.

Lupus Inu said:

carlspartyom1.png

Y/N?
Couple of cool pokemon in there!
Hang on...can pokemon be cool? Anyway...

I also normally go for pokemon that look cool.
Thus Murkcrow/Honchcrow has been in my diamond team for a while.

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
Sometimes the stuff you tell me make me wonder... Is there anyone, but your mom, that likes you? =P

:lol: Nope. Your wrong. Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Brother in law and Girlfriend like me.

Thats my list. :lol:

My Pokemon teams always seem to end up being a mixture of water and dragons, i think these two can preety much take any type of pokemon out if used right, and what ya mean by school, Im 25 this month and i aint ashamed to say i played and still do play (To a much lesser extent) pokemon games there good stratagy games and fun to play 8)

me and 2 mates all bought fire red at the weekend. i started with charmander and hunter vermillion forest until i caught a pikachu :D

mate chose squirtle and passed the first gym with ease.
my other mate chose bulbasaur and so far im the only one who had a hard time beating brock....wiped out all my team except a lvl 2 weedle..WHO WON against onix lmao greatest victory in pokemon history

Tachi- said:
me and 2 mates all bought fire red at the weekend. i started with charmander and hunter vermillion forest until i caught a pikachu :D

my other mate chose bulbasaur and so far im the only one who had a hard time beating brock....wiped out all my team except a lvl 2 weedle..WHO WON against onix lmao greatest victory in pokemon history

:lol: I wouldnt say greatest ;)

I must start playing pokemon again, i wanna have a high level Kingler :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

:lol: I wouldnt say greatest ;)

I must start playing pokemon again, i wanna have a high level Kingler :lol:

Well thanks to you i'm playing Pearl again :p so i hope you do start playing again

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:

:lol: Nope. Your wrong. Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Brother in law and Girlfriend like me.

That's quite a big list =)

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:

That's quite a big list =)

Yeah. Though saying that dont be fooled all my family like me, my cousin tried to kill me once by pushing me down some stairs :roll:

@Blackwolf: We will have to battle some day then lol

Back