Best game based on anime

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
When an anime becomes very popular, a succesful game company then makes a game out of the anime. Some are good. Some are average. Some are just plain awful! But everyone has atleast 1 favourite game based on a anime.

My favourite is One piece: grand battle. Man thats one hell of a fighting game. There speacial moves were always great to watch. i never get bored of that game

Other good ones are DBZ:Burst Limit. its so addictive. Beats all the other DBZ games by far! Bleach:the blade of Fate on the Nintendo DS is a great 2D fighting game. Fullmetal alchemist Dual sympothy is pretty good to.

so whats your favourite game based on a anime?

This is the completly wrong place for this but its a saturday and I'm bored.

Robotech: Crystal Dreams for the N64. They constructed a simulation of the solar system to scale. In theory you could use your veritech fighter to fly from one side to the other in real time. We're talking months and years here people!!!

The old Slayers games were my favourites. Some real gems there like Slayers Royal and its sequel, and the SNES RPG.

More recently I really enjoyed Naruto Narutimate Accel on the PS2 and await Ultimate Ninja Storm with great interest. I expect it will take a few sequels to find its feet fully in 3D though. The Narutimate games seem to polarise people heavily and I haven't liked any other Naruto spinoff game to date.

R

Rui said:
The old Slayers games were my favourites. Some real gems there like Slayers Royal and its sequel, and the SNES RPG.

More recently I really enjoyed Naruto Narutimate Accel on the PS2 and await Ultimate Ninja Storm with great interest. I expect it will take a few sequels to find its feet fully in 3D though. The Narutimate games seem to polarise people heavily and I haven't liked any other Naruto spinoff game to date.

R

I was thinking of picking up the 360 one on the cheap. Any thoughts?

sanji no 1 said:
why is this a wrong place to do this?

This is the news and rumours forum, not general discussion. I suppose we could pad it out with details on upcoming games. Like Naruto: PS3 version. Anyone got a release date for that?

Gosh i always have moaners everytime i do something. i dont actually realise i put them in the wrong place so i do apoligize but dont eat my damn head off. it sais 07/11/2008 on play.com

sanji no 1 said:
but people are moaning that i put it in a wrong section. i even said sorry. does it actually matter?

No it doesnt. Deep breaths sanji, worst case scenario a mod will move it to where it belongs.

Now lets all concentrate on putting this thread back on track. Does anyone have any thoughts on Naruto for the 360?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EbMgmOSyBHg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EbMgmOSyBHg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

/topic

Tin Man said:
Does anyone have any thoughts on Naruto for the 360?

I hated the fighting game element of this because it was extremely slow paced. However, the 1P adventure mode (which I didn't play, only watched) looked as though it would be pretty fun for a fan of the series.

I heard rumblings about a sequel for this so it might be worth looking around and seeing if there are firm plans. If they can up the pace of the 2P battles it could be pretty good.

The reason I like Narutimate Accel so much is that it's completely crazy - items, inventories full of weapons, teleporting, supports (which I don't like but...), powered up modes, transformations...it's nonstop action and extremely entertaining to watch. There's no reason Ubisoft can't get theirs up to that level though with as much time to tweak it.

R

sanji no 1 said:
but people are moaning that i put it in a wrong section. i even said sorry. does it actually matter?

Boo hoo... Use common sense at the end of the day. At least you apologised, but this is a discussion, not a "THIS ANIME GOT A RELEASE DATE" thread.

As for best anime game.... None apparently as I'm reluctant to play them. Bleach DS is made by Treasure and looks interesting, so that.

Chrono Mizaki said:
sanji no 1 said:

Boo hoo... Use common sense at the end of the day. At least you apologised, but this is a discussion, not a "THIS ANIME GOT A RELEASE DATE" thread.

As for best anime game.... None apparently as I'm reluctant to play them. Bleach DS is made by Treasure and looks interesting, so that.

Has treasure ever made a bad game :p

Best anime game...Does Dynsasty Warriors Gundam count? if not then the DBZ budokai games have been pretty cool (baring the first game in the series)

Back