Best. Fight. Ever.

Rofl. I laughed so much when I watched that episode, I don't I've seen any other fight that's worse. XD;

That... that was ... really bad. TT_TT It hurts for a fight fan to watch something that lacked "passion" like that did (especially from HIM).
Someone please post something decent! :p

Now those were better! :D
Nothing like a marathon and a space cowboy being beaten up by a (seemingly) fat Briton rip-off.

Sy said:
Chaz said:
I did one better and posted something excellent.

Here.

Indeed, that is one of my favorite anime fight scenes. It's just so stylistically perfect (which is to be expected from Cowboy Bebop, really!) as well as being really exciting!

The Pierrot Le Fou ep is probably my 2nd favorite Cowboy Bebop ep so far - Cowboy Funk is number 1 ^_^

CitizenGeek said:
Sy said:
Chaz said:

Here.

Indeed, that is one of my favorite anime fight scenes. It's just so stylistically perfect (which is to be expected from Cowboy Bebop, really!) as well as being really exciting!

The Pierrot Le Fou ep is probably my 2nd favorite Cowboy Bebop ep so far - Cowboy Funk is number 1 ^_^

I like Toys in the Attic :)

This thread set me off on a YouTube binge, but the sheer number of AMVs is so annoying when you just want to find authentic clips. Somebody actually used a Celine Dion song for an AMV; such profane taste should not be tolerated!

This clip from Kemonozume is awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQ-iizBm8w

Sy said:
Chaz said:

Here.

:lol: I knew you'd post that.

Macross Plus has got to be one of the best battles i've ever seen. It has it all, brilliant animation, a soundtrack thats a pleasure to the ears and witty dialogue. Fantastic.

Zipang also has some brilliant fight/battle scenes. but you relly need to watch the episodes as it builds everything up and then you get the satisfying action.

My absolute favorite fight scene ever!

Be warned as it contains spoilers from The End of Evangelion movie!

Asuka kicking major ass to the tune of classical music is just pure brilliance! Evangelion's fight scenes are pretty much consistentely brilliant. I love the fight against Sachiel in the first two eps, and of course the Zeruel fight was excellent too!

Also love this fight from FMA. Of course, it contains spoilers too! Lust is, by far, my favorite character in FMA. She just oozes 'cool' and Laura Bailey does an absolutely brilliant job as Lust too!

Paul said:
I like Toys in the Attic :)

Yeah, I enjoyed that episode, but I think Ed is overrated. Her humour clashes with the more sophisticated sense of humour in the rest of Cowboy Bebop, I think.

I'm surprised there were no One Piece fights in that top 5 anime fights thing. The luffy vs Blueno was great! As said before the Rock Lee vs Kimmimaru fight was easily Naruto's best fight. The Tenjou Tenge fight wasn't bad either.

Yeah, I know Ed is a girl. It was a typing mistake that's fairly easy to make, I think - given that Edward is always a male name and that the character resembles a boy and all.

Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:
I think Ed is overrated. His humour clashes with the more sophisticated sense of humour in the rest of Cowboy Bebop, I think.
Sy said:
Ed is a girl.

I just had to quote this.

o_O

Eh .... why?

Back