Best. Fight. Ever.

CitizenGeek said:
Yeah, I know Ed is a girl. It was a typing mistake that's fairly easy to make, I think - given that Edward is always a male name and that the character resembles a boy and all.

Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:
I think Ed is overrated. His humour clashes with the more sophisticated sense of humour in the rest of Cowboy Bebop, I think.
Sy said:
Ed is a girl.

I just had to quote this.

o_O

Eh .... why?

Thought It was funny Is all. xD

Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:
Yeah, I know Ed is a girl. It was a typing mistake that's fairly easy to make, I think - given that Edward is always a male name and that the character resembles a boy and all.

Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:
I think Ed is overrated. His humour clashes with the more sophisticated sense of humour in the rest of Cowboy Bebop, I think.
Sy said:
Ed is a girl.

I just had to quote this.

o_O

Eh .... why?

To increase my post count. xD

Just had to put it, ya know what I'm sayin'? ;/

There are some pretty cool fight scene videos here, the Cowboy Bebop ones were pretty cool.

Hehe, I'm glad the Samurai Champloo fight was 1st in that top five video.

Can't quite find the clips for it, but the Dog/mecha fight of Macross Zero are just beautiful. This AMVhas some of the clips though.
Any time an Eva (or pilot) goes berserker :twisted:
As for hand to hand... Darker than Black maybe?

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
but I think Ed is overrated.
I thought you were on about Edward Elric, because I was gonna say... I agree 150%.

Nah, I'd never say he was overrated! Even though he is, I'd just feel guilty saying that, because I really loved Ed! ^_^

Speaking of the Elrics, Ed's fight with Greed was awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back