Best Anime Intro Ever?

Foxstripe

Pokémon Master
So whats everyones favourite intro before the episode/movie starts?

Mine has to be Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. purely for the song, I love it

I'm guessing this is more about visual and musical intro's than just the songs, in which case, the original Ghost In The Shell movie. Now that I think about it, Innocence as well.

oooh thats a tough one
Elfen Lieds intro is very good. at first it was a lil dipressing but after a while its actually a nice song.
Inuyashas intro is good also.

But the best is probably Fist of the north star. the intro that was made by Manga entertainment themselves. i think.

ayase said:
I'm guessing this is more about visual and musical intro's than just the songs, in which case, the original Ghost In The Shell movie. Now that I think about it, Innocence as well.

Yeah visuals aswell, like montage of shots showing what the shows about, showing each characters personality in a brief shot along with the music etc.

I do love the gItS music, I could listen to it for ages!

Foxstripe said:
ayase said:

Yeah visuals aswell, like montage of shots showing what the shows about, showing each characters personality in a brief shot along with the music etc.
That just reminded me of Planetes. That's a good one too.

sanji no 1 said:
oooh thats a tough one
Elfen Lieds intro is very good. at first it was a lil dipressing but after a while its actually a nice song.
Inuyashas intro is good also.

But the best is probably Fist of the north star. the intro that was made by Manga entertainment themselves. i think.

100% agree with Elfen Lied, I learnt it on guitar haha. Its an awesome song and Lucy is amazing too :)

Lunar Legend Tsukihime is probably my favoruite at the moment, quickly followed by Wolf's Rain intro the rest seems to vary like at the moment i really like the Outlaw Star intro :p

This'll be better with vids :wink: here's the Planetes intro:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXePwwxHc_8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXePwwxHc_8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

good idea Ayase :p Here is the op for Tsukihime

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dL_zlawgH4I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dL_zlawgH4I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The opening sequence of Perfect blue where CHAM! are performing "Ai no tenshi" and Me-Mania is picturing Mima with his hands or however you describe it...

Foxstripe said:
Ryo Chan said:

Well done, that was started in January and the last post was May.

So why not start a new one, there's new members since then eh?

or.......... why clog up someones hard earned memory that they're paying monthly for, because there's new member since then who don't know what a search button does eh? :wink:

works both ways

Ryo Chan said:
Foxstripe said:
Ryo Chan said:

or.......... why clog up someones hard earned memory that they're paying monthly for, because there's new member since then who don't know what a search button does eh? :wink:

works both ways
Can't you just merge threads Ryo Chan? That way everybody's happy.

ayase said:
Ryo Chan said:
Foxstripe said:
Ryo Chan said:

works both ways
Can't you just merge threads Ryo Chan? That way everybody's happy.

if i was a full powered mod, trust me i would, would save so much hassle round this place as times

but alas, my powers only exist in the contium that is the character battles

Ryo Chan said:
Foxstripe said:
Ryo Chan said:

works both ways

Well you've got me there. The mods are more than welcome to close the thread if they think its clogging the memory

besides the point anyway, i think you lot are all jumping to conclutions anyway, i wasn't pointing out that we already have a thread, mearly that i didn't feel like filling up the pages with 20 opening theme videos when i could just simply link to the old one we had :D

Well why did'nt you say so :D

carry on everyone. What about the guitar work for the intro to Basilisk, thats a good intro.

A horrible intro is Gantz, ewww

Back