Berserk

Berserk Art Exhibition commences on 10th September 2021 - can you imagine receiving one of these exhibition tickets!

"Great Berserk Exhibition-Kentaro Miura 32 Years of Painting-" Commemoration"

1630925162350.png
1630925544306.png

Attachments

• 1630925520761.png
    1630925520761.png
    549.9 KB · Views: 0
@João Gomes, apologies, a link to what?

The Berserk commemorative exhibition ticket is lottery based in Japan!

But if you want to purchase vol 41 Special edition - here's the link ;)

Looked it up on play Asia and found nothing, I thought it wasn't up for pre-order! Thank you
🙏

Edit: Looked it up and there's Susumu Hirasawa's Forces and Forces II on the drama CD... It's gonna hit like a sack of bricks what with the canvas artwork and supposedly final chapters. I hope the voice cast is the one from the 97 anime.

Last edited:
Edit: Looked it up and there's Susumu Hirasawa's Forces and Forces II on the drama CD... It's gonna hit like a sack of bricks what with the canvas artwork and supposedly final chapters. I hope the voice cast is the one from the 97 anime.

It lists the cast at the link but only in Japanese:

Iwanaga Hiroaki (2016 anime, Guts)
Mizuhara Kaoru (2016 anime, Puck)
Hikasa Yoko (2016 anime, Farnese)
Okitsu Kazuyuki (2016 anime, Serpico)
Shimono Hiro (2016 anime, Isidoro)
Yukinari Toa (2016 anime, Casca)
Saitou Chiwa (2016 anime, Schierke)
Sakurai Takahiro (2016 anime, Griffith)
Canna Nobutoshi (90s anime, Guts)
Miyamura Yuko (90s anime, Casca)

Koyama Rikiya (2016 anime, Mozgus)
(+ more not included in list)

R

It lists the cast at the link but only in Japanese:

Iwanaga Hiroaki (2016 anime, Guts)
Mizuhara Kaoru (2016 anime, Puck)
Hikasa Yoko (2016 anime, Farnese)
Okitsu Kazuyuki (2016 anime, Serpico)
Shimono Hiro (2016 anime, Isidoro)
Yukinari Toa (2016 anime, Casca)
Saitou Chiwa (2016 anime, Schierke)
Sakurai Takahiro (2016 anime, Griffith)
Canna Nobutoshi (90s anime, Guts)
Miyamura Yuko (90s anime, Casca)

Koyama Rikiya (2016 anime, Mozgus)
(+ more not included in list)

R

Holy moly.... Nobutoshi, I love him as Guts so much. It's going to be so special listening to those two.

Thank you for this!

Some pretty amazing news from Japan. It seems Berserk will be getting a proper continuation.

The full story is over on Anime News Network. But the long and the short of it is that Young Animal's editorial department have released a statement revealing Kentaro Miura's close friend and associate Kouji Mori will be in charge of the continuation.

The sentiments expressed in the statement seem refreshingly honest. It seems to acknowledge that Berserk without Miura's direct involvement will never be the same, but the intention is to tell the story Miura had intended.

Some pretty amazing news from Japan. It seems Berserk will be getting a proper continuation.

The full story is over on Anime News Network. But the long and the short of it is that Young Animal's editorial department have released a statement revealing Kentaro Miura's close friend and associate Kouji Mori will be in charge of the continuation.

The sentiments expressed in the statement seem refreshingly honest. It seems to acknowledge that Berserk without Miura's direct involvement will never be the same, but the intention is to tell the story Miura had intended.
That's cool.

Though of course when a project changes hands there is still concern. I won't be taking this guy's claims at face value but I'll be open minded.

Surreal to have Berserk back.

Both chapters look really good and there are quite a few striking panels. Tensions rise even further and I can't wait to see how this arc ends.

I'm past acceptance already and so I don't feel the need to compare any of its aspects to Miura's work. At least not right now. Maybe after it all ends and we can have a good look at the whole thing.

It's so exciting to be able to look forward to Berserk again!

I have been enjoying the Berserk continuation so far. It's still early days and we don't know how the general tone will be but all of the emotion and tension is working as intended.

Guts' reactions to Griffith being pure rage combined with fear and confusion is fantastically realised. As is his complete despair and utter powerlessness. And after years of Griffith posing as the world's saviour it's gratifying for him to instantly bt recognised as pure evil by the entire island. Especially as he is clearly delighted by Guts' futile struggles against him, Griffith is still a petty and cruel man underneath his grandeur.

Just in case anyone is interested - the Japanese edition of Berserk vol 42 will be a limited edition release which includes Guts' Berserker Armor bust figure

Last edited:
Back