Berserk

Who knows, Dark Horse have never been the best at keeping their manga licences in print especially Berserk despite it being their highest selling property.

would i be safe to let these volumes sit for a few months / a year or two before ordering? for refrance point how long did it take the first volume to go out of print ?

would i be safe to let these volumes sit for a few months / a year or two before ordering? for refrance point how long did it take the first volume to go out of print ?
Could be possible to wait a year, they may be doing these deluxe editions for about 5 years, a single volume could be in print for about 2 years but based on the demand its had now it could be perpetually out of stock in that time, they've probably underestimated demand greatly, could be why it keeps getting pushed back

I have tried looking for alita (deluxe manga) but the film seems to have thanos snapped the stock...

So Dark Horse have now announced volume 40 for Western release. This catches us up to Japan and the latest release I believe.

No other news yet about the deluxe editions though. Anyone have anything?

FYI Amazon have also put their digital prices on sale for slightly lower. And don't forget if you buy from Amazon you get a comixology version free.

I have sent an email to speedyhen as they have the book listed as out of stock again. I will edit this post if/when I get a reply.

EDIT: I got a reply but it isn't much of an explanation as I hoped

Thank you for contacting Speedyhen.

I can confirm that this title is currently due to be published on the 30th April.

I hope this information helps.

Last edited:
Back