Behold, the sword of power! Excaliborg!?

Hehe, I showed an ep of this to my brother.... didn't expect such a tumultuous reaction though, and he's now watched them all. Twice.

I love the first episode of the second series where they're on a field trip or something... Dokuro's little sister is weird though. o_O

I'd better not tell him this news... I bet he'll put in on at his film club.....

It hasn't been announced whether it'll be sub-only, so it's still possible it could get a dub.

The series would definitely fit on a single disc, but it'll just feel incomplete when I look at it on my shelf... Even though 1 disc would be cheaper, I kind of want it to be over at least 2.

ryuzaki said:
The series would definitely fit on a single disc, but it'll just feel incomplete when I look at it on my shelf... Even though 1 disc would be cheaper, I kind of want it to be over at least 2.
The first season is only eight, 12 or so minute episodes long. There's no point in putting it on more than one disk I'm not sure why taking up more space on your shelf would make it feel more complete.

Back