BEEZ: Lucky Star, Anime Legend & Complete Series?

Neferpitou

Stand User
51oUfp90-UL.jpg

BEEZ: Lucky Star, Anime Legend & Complete Series?

BEEZ release of Lucky Star Anime has been added to Play.com Anime Coming Soon section. It looks now that it's going to be released under Anime Legend brand and looking at the run time it will be the complete series instead of being released in 2 part as previously mention. It has an RRP of £39.99 and will currently be released on 28 March 2011.

Source: Play.com

Jayme said:
Beez, imo, need two "cheap" labels now. Or something. LS isn't an Legend.
Neither is half the US line, they used that for new (heavily delayed) shows, like Lucky Star now is.

As an anime it's well polished if nothing groundbreaking. On the other hand Lucky Star has an active worship base bigger than some actual major religions in Japan. That at least borders on legendary status.

I will not be picking this one up since I have the R1 box, but some of my friends will be interested that it's finally getting a release here :)

Nnnhhhh, as something that I remember not liking that much, I'd rather not have to buy the whole show in one go in order to give it another shot... plus I'll have forgotten about it by March, anyway. Back in the "maybe" pile.

Dracos said:
I won't be getting it as I already have the US stuff. But what I wonder is if it will have the OAVs.

yeah the OVA's are included.

I want to get this but the main issue is I don't like the anime legends box just the huge logo on top puts me off, I got the 4 part of haruhi from beez which was cheaper and looked nicer instead of the anime legends version.

Dracos said:
I won't be getting it as I already have the US stuff. But what I wonder is if it will have the OAVs.
OVA, there's only one of them.
Runtime is long enough, we have special features as well at that length (25 mins spare).

Makes sense, whilst it's not as egregious as Outlaw Star and Big O, Lucky Star has been at least two years coming.

Now, all I'll need is Anime Legends Mobile Fighter G Gundam and I'll be set for life.

Back