Beez Licensing announcements for Amecon 2010.

Reevothemusefan

Vampire Ninja
http://www.beez-ent.com/bloguk/index.ph ... 10-edition!

Hi everyone!

As always we're at Amecon and our panel is between 1:30 and 2:30 PM on the Saturday so come along and say hi if there, otherwise we'll post the answers after the panel.

Without further ado are the clues!

License #1: sounds like a film released in the same year as Sword of the Stranger, but really isn't like it at all!

License #2: is all about the music, and isn't K-On!

License #3: Another slightly older title and one you have asked for again and again since its release in 2007!

License #4: you already know as it went through the BBFC and technically already was announced. It's a straight to AL set from Bandai Entertainment's past.

Can you guess what those are? Drop us a line on Twitter (www.twitter.com/beezent) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/beez.fb).

See everyone at Amecon!

Let the predictions begin.

My guesses -

License #1: To be honest I have no idea.

License #2: Detriot Metal City or Nodame Cantabile.

License #3: Well I think they have finally licensed Lucky Star, might be huge rejoicing.

License #4: The Big O (At least i'll get one right).

fabricatedlunatic said:
License #1 could be this.

EDIT: I just found out that Bandai recently licensed The Girl Who Leapt Through Space for release in the US. All bets are off.

I thought you were onto something there, but assuming that guess is based on The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, that wasn't released the same year as Sword of the Stranger. There's a year between them, so it doesn't really fit the clue. Unless the clue is mistaken...

JohnC said:
I thought you were onto something there, but assuming that guess is based on The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, that wasn't released the same year as Sword of the Stranger. There's a year between them, so it doesn't really fit the clue. Unless the clue is mistaken...
I had something to that effect in my post originally but must have edited it out when adding the part about Bandai licensing it. Me dumb. My guess is that Andrew made a mistake with the "released in the same year as Sword of the Stranger" bit.

1. mistake in the clue? or they've done something god like and got CLANNAD
2. sora no Woto or DMC, would love Nodame tho'
3. LS, finaly hopefuly.
4 Big O

License #1: ??

License #2: Gods let it be Macross Frontier (course it won't be but we can hope)

License #3: Please let in be Denno Coil, Moyashimon, Ghost Hound, Skull man or Ghost Slayers Ayashi and not Towards Terra or Heroic Age

License #4: No prize - Big O

Reaper gI said:
Shiroi Hane said:
megagold5 said:
idioteva said:
1. The girl who lept through space
2. SoRaNoWoTo
3. Lucky Star
4. Big 0

Seconded.
Those were my guesses also.

We all asume the first clue is just plain wrong then, as the films wouldn't even be within 12 months of each other let alone same calender year

Admittedly I didn't check originally, but now I have.........

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

They were released within 12 months in R1...*Grabs straw ferociously*

The Beez Tease...

My Guess:

License #1: Either Sora o Kakeru Shojo a.k.a The Girl Who Leapt Through Space or REC (TV)

License #2: Either So Ra No Wo To or Angel Beats!

License #3: Either Lucky Star or Mai-Otome

License #4: Either Big O or Even Bigger O, hehe! :wink:

Back