Basquash Is Censored!

cyborg 002

School Idol
I have just finished Basquash relased by Maiden Japan on BD.

Episode 4 wich have Dan's foot wedged in between Haruka Gracia's ample bosom have been edited.

Here is the uncut clip.

Here is a gif

Here are two pictures of my TV screen of the cut. Please excuse the PQ, my camera could be better.

It should be very obvious by now to everyone that the screen have been panned/moved to the side so we don't get the full foot and bosum action.
Honestly it realy bothers me that companies censor anime without telling people about it.

Over 200 views and no one is going to complain about the shortage of boobage apart from me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of it! It's 11 years old, but does seem to have a fairly decent score on MAL. Although robots playing basketball doesn't seem like my thing.
You're best off discussing it there, although looking at the forum no-one's talked about the episodes since they aired, or maybe here:
Although again it looks like no-one is talking about it there either.

Ecchi wise it doesn't seem a patch on Interspecies Reviewers, MAL doesn't even have it tagged as such. I gave IR an 8, so very much not a eunuch 😜

Never heard of it! It's 11 years old, but does seem to have a fairly decent score on MAL. Although robots playing basketball doesn't seem like my thing.
You're best off discussing it there, although looking at the forum no-one's talked about the episodes since they aired, or maybe here:
Although again it looks like no-one is talking about it there either.

Ecchi wise it doesn't seem a patch on Interspecies Reviewers, MAL doesn't even have it tagged as such. I gave IR an 8, so very much not a eunuch 😜

I don't know IR? But I take your word for it when you say you're not a eunuch. 😜

Edit. Hey wait. Interspecies Reviewers. I have actually checked out episode 1-3 of that series. Dude you gave that an 8!
I dropped that series. Too much gender bender. I am quite old fashioned when it comes to gender.

People really that desperate for some foot in tiddy action huh?

You bet your ass. One of the reasons why I bought his show was because of the fan service scenes.
Still an entertaining show despite the edit. So I don't regret my purchase. But I do think it's an odd edit since there other scenes with cleavage, bouncing boobs and sexual innuendo, so that one edit is a realy odd omission.

I'm all for anti-censorship but I also don't know this show

Thumbs up on anti censorship.

Thanks for posting everyone.

Haven’t checked out reviewers myself yet, just heard about all the stuff that happened to the series, which is quite funny. It has a plot than can fit into some adult content, but anyone in defence of it defends it like it’s any other series without such a premise

I can’t say I’ve seen much recently the same as IR but I spent the weekend binging Akame Ga Kill,the fan service can still turn people off but it really is just used the same way as comic relief

family viewing: belladonna of sadness!
actually no, not really. Marketing it as a family film in cinema destroyed the studio that made it

BellaDonna Of Sadness as family viewing, I would say both the animation style and story is not for kids. How can anything with rape in it be considered family viewing?

Considering the animation style, if kids are used to something like Golion or the more genreal animation style we all like, I think the animation style in Belladonna Of Sadness can be off putting.

I like T & A fan service. But the characters that have their ass in the air has to be women. I have Akame Ga Kill on my to buy list. I have not bought this series yet.

Best looking things in belladonna I'd have to say is Jeanne and the final design of the devil, perhaps the landlord too. Virtually everything else is like a different style, it was all used as "servicable" background

Can't think of something off the top of my head with the girls being the main attraction off the top of my head... only fire force and it doesn't do it that much, unless it's tamaki whose always clumsy enough for something inappropriate

Best looking things in belladonna I'd have to say is Jeanne and the final design of the devil, perhaps the landlord too. Virtually everything else is like a different style, it was all used as "servicable" background

Can't think of something off the top of my head with the girls being the main attraction off the top of my head... only fire force and it doesn't do it that much, unless it's tamaki whose always clumsy enough for something inappropriate

In the fanservice genre? Realy? Agent Aika and Queens Blade comes to mind.

Back