Bandai channel gives amazing prizes II

Entered. :)

I'd say this is a pretty important survey to do as well, if you want to get your views across to Bandai / Beez. Quite a few questions about Blu-ray and downloading / streaming.

Survey needs spellchecker... Question 14 asks if I haven't got a "Blu-lay" player, will I purchase one... PS3 is good enough, if I ever get a Blu-Ray disk.

I'm game, if there's an artbook at the end of it. :D

What good sports they are. The more surveys the R2 licensing companies conduct, the more likely it is that those within their market opt for their products over R1 titles.
Of course, for me to strategically express an interest in out-of-print R1 series probably won't result in them being rescued, alas.

Zin5ki said:
Of course, for me to strategically express an interest in out-of-print R1 series probably won't result in them being rescued, alas.
Nor do I imagine it will lead to them licensing the series my current avatar is from. We can but try.

Your strategic mention wasn't Patlabor by any chance was it Zin5ki? If so, that makes two votes. ;)

Chaz said:
Survey needs spellchecker... Question 14 asks if I haven't got a "Blu-lay" player, will I purchase one... PS3 is good enough, if I ever get a Blu-Ray disk.

I'm game, if there's an artbook at the end of it. :D

Some bad grammar throughout as well. *Gives condesending look of dissaproval*.

Some questions in that were a bit 'off' also, such as "how do you watch anime online"...To use Bittorrent isn't really a way of watching it online. As for the follow up of "How often do you watch anime online", say you put bittorent for the answer above, you then would not watch the downloaded anime online. That question suggests more of a 'streaming' nature to me. That is if you were to do such things, hypothetically speaking of course. <.< >.>

I wonder what the "new project" is...

Filled it in too :)

Hope the data they collect is useful! I'll circulate the link to other people I know.

R

Chaz said:
It was written by japanese people. 'L' and 'R' are interchangeable for them =D

chaos said:
Chaz said:
It was written by japanese people. 'L' and 'R' are interchangeable for them =D

Corrected now. Was probably my fault actually for missing that one, I blame jetlag.

Thanks for flagging the typo :).

- Andrew

megagold5 said:

Send me your suggestions then and I'll look at having it revised then, can't say better than that - beats being condescending! Also condesending should be condescending shouldn't it :p?

megagold5 said:
Some questions in that were a bit 'off' also, such as "how do you watch anime online"...To use Bittorrent isn't really a way of watching it online. As for the follow up of "How often do you watch anime online", say you put bittorent for the answer above, you then would not watch the downloaded anime online. That question suggests more of a 'streaming' nature to me. That is if you were to do such things, hypothetically speaking of course. <.< >.>

That's more a picking issue than anything as the goal I believe was to make the survey as compact as possible. It's also a lot more polite and less intimidating to fans than asking them to supply their email addresses and then split the question into Legal streaming/DTO sites versus illegal streaming and bittrrent. It's actually meant that way, you acquired the anime from online so it's

If you can suggest a better way of phrasing it to encompass that then again I'll look at working it in ^^.

All the best,

- Andrew

beez_andrew said:
megagold5 said:

Send me your suggestions then and I'll look at having it revised then, can't say better than that - beats being condescending! Also condesending should be condescending shouldn't it :p?

megagold5 said:

That's more a picking issue than anything as the goal I believe was to make the survey as compact as possible. It's also a lot more polite and less intimidating to fans than asking them to supply their email addresses and then split the question into Legal streaming/DTO sites versus illegal streaming and bittrrent. It's actually meant that way, you acquired the anime from online so it's

If you can suggest a better way of phrasing it to encompass that then again I'll look at working it in ^^.

All the best,

- Andrew

Firstly, I claim typo!

Secondly, I think you missed the end of your sentence at the end of the second paragraph. And the 'o' in Bittorent. :D

Thirdly, I see where you are coming from and in that case, I may have contradicted myself within these questions in the survey.

I would suggest that a separate question be added for offline watching/a change in the second question to something along the lines of "How long do you spend streaming anime online (Youtube etc.)/watching anime that has been obtained online (DTO/Bittorrent etc.) This may be as two separate questions, or just the one.

This is what happenes when you have to do Communications and Employability in an IT course and are required to write perfect surveys...

I won't be buying Blu-Ray until I'm finished uni. I've got better things to spend money on, like books and food...

I was quite interested by the paying per episode question. Hopefully someone will make a non-****** version of CrunchyShit.
megagold5 said:
Secondly, I think you missed the end of your sentence at the end of the second paragraph. And the 'o' in Bittorent. :D
It's "torrent"; not "torent". :wink:

Maxon said:
I won't be buying Blu-Ray until I'm finished uni. I've got better things to spend money on, like books and food...

I was quite interested by the paying per episode question. Hopefully someone will make a non-****** version of CrunchyShit.
megagold5 said:
It's "torrent"; not "torent". :wink:

Damn it, I even got that whole post checked by someone at college. :(

Also, it's CrunchyCrap I think you will find... 8)

*Is all about keeping it under 18* *cough*.

megagold5 said:
beez_andrew said:
megagold5 said:

megagold5 said:

All the best,

- Andrew

Firstly, I claim typo!

Thirdly, I see where you are coming from and in that case, I may have contradicted myself within these questions in the survey.

I would suggest that a separate question be added for offline watching/a change in the second question to something along the lines of "How long do you spend streaming anime online (Youtube etc.)/watching anime that has been obtained online (DTO/Bittorrent etc.) This may be as two separate questions, or just the one.

This is what happenes when you have to do Communications and Employability in an IT course and are required to write perfect surveys...

Heehee to the second sentence bit - you got me there ;)! To be fair I *am/was* jetlagged when writing though as am away on work just now ^^;.

That's not a bad idea question wise though, I'll suggest it to them :).

Heh - writing perfect surveys is a good skill to have - sadly with 501 other tasks setting up a survey sometimes plays second fiddle I think in the industry!

Cheers for the feedback ^^!

- Andrew

No option for 31+ on the "how many anime Blu-rays do you own" question. :|

Quite a nice survey, I thought, hopefully things like this will help the industry take a step forward.

The other odd question was "what language do you watch anime in when you watch it subtitled" or something like that - I assume you meant "what language subtitles" and not "what language vocal track"?

ilmaestro said:
No option for 31+ on the "how many anime Blu-rays do you own" question. :|

Quite a nice survey, I thought, hopefully things like this will help the industry take a step forward.

The other odd question was "what language do you watch anime in when you watch it subtitled" or something like that - I assume you meant "what language subtitles" and not "what language vocal track"?

Had to assume that myself, took me a moment to figure it out, lol.

Back