Bad Wolf is here, run slowly...

Bad Wolf

Brigade Leader
How do?

Well my real name is Amelia and Im 16 and live in the north west of England ^__^
Well the anime/manga I usually like is comedy and some dark stuff but Im not fussy =)
Um.. thats bout it, not good at this sort of thing. Hope to meet some new peoples =)

Tarra

Hey.

We do have a few female members here, but they don't tend to be the most prolific posters. Care to tell us some of you favourite anime / manga?

Ta for welcomes.

ayase- Anime: Kaiji, Akagi, Cowboy Bebop, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Monster, Shugo chara! and some more random stuffs

Manga: Fruits Basket, Deathnote, D. grayman...

Ryo Chan- Cumbria. Yeah I know I fail xD

Bad Wolf said:
Ta for welcomes.

ayase- Anime: Kaiji, Akagi, Cowboy Bebop, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Monster, Shugo chara! and some more random stuffs

Manga: Fruits Basket, Deathnote, D. grayman...

Ryo Chan- Cumbria. Yeah I know I fail xD
YAY! Another dose of Haruhi-ziac for you my comrade! :D
Nice group of series there. Have you watched series like Hellsing (horror) or prefer Elfen Lied (Psycho-violent)? I like them both anyways, I'm mad like that.

Nice to meet ya! (BTW, I'm Ryo's kid-bro.)

OH YA?

Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mother******, mother******!

Welcome to the forums.

May my unyielding humour and posting vernacular draw us ever closer.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Kurogane said:
May my unyielding humour and posting vernacular draw us ever closer.

/creepy post.
(-_-)

Anyway, I like you at Slayers and your fight for justice is lolsome =)
(imagining you like Zen 2nd Amelia's avatar)...

Welcome here, friendly bunch we are, bit random sometimes...

I go away for a few days and more people have sneaked in. Now time to check for those that tried to sneak out.

Oh by the way Welcome.

Welcome to our mad house ^_^/!Try not to let the members in the cages scare you,they probably are more scared of you than you are of them(probably=not a promise),if you open this locked door here*points to lock on own cage*I can do a welcome dance^_^!....and not try and get free again.....honest.

evangelion rocks said:
Welcome to our mad house ^_^/!Try not to let the members in the cages scare you,they probably are more scared of you than you are of them(probably=not a promise),if you open this locked door here*points to lock on own cage*I can do a welcome dance^_^!....and not try and get free again.....honest.

*adds an extra lock to the cage* :p

Remember the last time you got out? (admittedly the first was my own fault, but man that cookie was good)

Back