Bad Wolf is here, run slowly...

Bad Wolf

Brigade Leader
How do?

Well my real name is Amelia and Im 16 and live in the north west of England ^__^
Well the anime/manga I usually like is comedy and some dark stuff but Im not fussy =)
Um.. thats bout it, not good at this sort of thing. Hope to meet some new peoples =)

Tarra

ayase

State Alchemist
Hey.

We do have a few female members here, but they don't tend to be the most prolific posters. Care to tell us some of you favourite anime / manga?

Bad Wolf

Brigade Leader
Ta for welcomes.

ayase- Anime: Kaiji, Akagi, Cowboy Bebop, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Monster, Shugo chara! and some more random stuffs

Manga: Fruits Basket, Deathnote, D. grayman...

Ryo Chan- Cumbria. Yeah I know I fail xD

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Bad Wolf said:
Ta for welcomes.

ayase- Anime: Kaiji, Akagi, Cowboy Bebop, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Monster, Shugo chara! and some more random stuffs

Manga: Fruits Basket, Deathnote, D. grayman...

Ryo Chan- Cumbria. Yeah I know I fail xD
YAY! Another dose of Haruhi-ziac for you my comrade! :D
Nice group of series there. Have you watched series like Hellsing (horror) or prefer Elfen Lied (Psycho-violent)? I like them both anyways, I'm mad like that.

Nice to meet ya! (BTW, I'm Ryo's kid-bro.)

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
OH YA?

Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mother******, mother******!

Welcome to the forums.

May my unyielding humour and posting vernacular draw us ever closer.

chaos

The Boss
Doberman Pharaoh said:
Kurogane said:
May my unyielding humour and posting vernacular draw us ever closer.

/creepy post.
(-_-)

Anyway, I like you at Slayers and your fight for justice is lolsome =)
(imagining you like Zen 2nd Amelia's avatar)...

Welcome here, friendly bunch we are, bit random sometimes...

Dracos

Dragon Knight
I go away for a few days and more people have sneaked in. Now time to check for those that tried to sneak out.

Oh by the way Welcome.

evangelion rocks

Vampire Ninja
Welcome to our mad house ^_^/!Try not to let the members in the cages scare you,they probably are more scared of you than you are of them(probably=not a promise),if you open this locked door here*points to lock on own cage*I can do a welcome dance^_^!....and not try and get free again.....honest.

BlackWolf

Godhand
evangelion rocks said:
Welcome to our mad house ^_^/!Try not to let the members in the cages scare you,they probably are more scared of you than you are of them(probably=not a promise),if you open this locked door here*points to lock on own cage*I can do a welcome dance^_^!....and not try and get free again.....honest.

*adds an extra lock to the cage* :p

Remember the last time you got out? (admittedly the first was my own fault, but man that cookie was good)