Back to the Fandom ;]

Insignia

Completely Average High School Student
I'm a manga artist who feels that i need to get back in touch with my anime/manga fan side. For a while i've been drawing without being truely inspired by manga and anime so i thought a forum would be the best place to change that =]. Need to get back down with the kids, down the the lingo [i'm only 15 xD]

look forward to chatting with ya all =]
laterz

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

How about telling us some of your favorite anime and manga? Or better yet, why don't you show us some of your work? I am very interested in art of anime/manga, and especially fan art! :)

You're 15, and you're saying you need to get "down with" kids? Trust me, if that's image you have of yourself, then you'll be shocked to figure out a lot of us are at Uni/Work (18+).

But everyone has their own view, so I'll just say konichiwa and hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

Ooh, another artist, hmm? Awesome, should look foward to seeing any of your art work if you ever post them up ^^. Till then, enjoy ze forums!

(Seriously most of the people on these forums are 18+. Oooold >_>)

xD i used the expression "down with the kids" as an expression in a light-hearted sense that could apply to anything popular, i did not meain to insinuate that most anime/manga fans are children xD. Believe me i'd be the first person to defend anime/manga asaginst someone calling it childish and am myself friends with many senior fans/manga artists.

In terms of series i'm into [That's why i'm here] my faves list would read :
Hellsing, Ouran High Host Club, Evangelion, Love Hina, Library War, Trigun, Azumanga Dioh, Gurren Logann.
I'm here to boraden that range, and find series that arn't necessarily mainstream and polished. Find stuff that really inspires and capture my imagination.

My main interests outside of Anime/Manga would be Music [All kinds of Rock Sub-Genre's] and History [Military History]. I can get pretty eccentric about my interests, so i'm told xD

Thanks very much for the Warm Welcome ;], if first impressions are anyhting to go by then this is a pretty friendly forum.

Insignia said:
xD i used the expression "down with the kids" as an expression in a light-hearted sense that could apply to anything popular, i did not meain to insinuate that most anime/manga fans are children xD.
We know =) don't take us too seriously as well, there are plenty of young and older people here united by awesome animes! xD

What is Library war about? never heard of this show...

Welcome.

I am afraid we will have to confiscate those sharp pencils, only chalk, crayons and charcoal is allowed for the safety of the patients.

Back