AUKN Character Battle Round 2, Match 8: Griffith/Shogo Makishima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
We have a pair of charismatic, silver-haired gentleman to choose from this time. Only one can go through to the third round, so choose wisely.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 30th August. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

Se2YCDa.png

Griffith from Berserk

Griffith is the main antagonist of the series. He is the founder and leader of the mercenary group Band of the Hawk, the ruler of the city of Falconia and the fifth member of the God Hand known as Femto.

Shogo Makishima from Psycho-Pass

Nearly-kinda-anti-villain, one of the most searing on screen presences I can think of. Also dresses well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so gutted I missed out on the round with Guts. He deserved so many more votes!

Griffith has my vote.

He and Guts remain to be my OTP and his character is just wow.

Not much care for either, but my vote goes to Griffith.
All I know from him is that he's king of the water-bucket challenge... Just don't let him get a hand on any ice though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back