AUKN Character Battle Round 2, Match 5: Guts/Rider (Iskandar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
It's a pair of the tournament's brawniest men facing off this week. Which of the two is the forum's favourite?

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 23rd August. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

Dg9iwXg.png

Guts from Berserk

Guts is a wandering warrior, and former Raid Leader of the renowned mercenary unit known as the "Band of the Hawk" who hunts demon like creatures called Apostles, humans who have made a deal with a group of archdemons known as "The God Hand". Also known as "The Black Swordsman", Guts is out for revenge against the God Hand's newest member, and will let cut down anything in his way with his DragonSlayer.

Rider from Fate/Zero

This guy is not only charismatic but he's also a truly fantastic character... And he's the true King of Conquerors.

Two arguably quite similar characters, but I think I'll go with Rider as he has a better sense of humour.

A hard call for me but I'm going to go with Rider as he's such a likeable chap.

R

My vote goes to Rider.

Why, cuz he can pimp out a ride, so fi-i-ne! Oh, and the band of merry men walking behind him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rider wins this manly battle. It seems that Guts' brutal victory in the first round has cost him some support!

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back