AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 29: Gintoki/Tomoyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
I'm not too happy that these two ended up in the same round. Also, the pictures are scary.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 26th July. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

DXRT13p.png

Gintoki Sakata from Gintama

A talented sword-swinging, freedom-fighting, dog-owning penniless deadbeat with a sweet tooth. Gintoki's heart is (probably) always in the right place.

Tomoyo Kanzaki from Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de (When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace)

A shy and slightly tsundere former chuunibyou who has acquired the ability to stop or slow down time. She hasn't put her chuuni past behind her as much as she would like to pretend, but now tries to use her hyperactive imagination to pursue her dream of becoming a light novel writer.

Haven't seen either of these, but I'm going for Gintoki as I keep meaning to get round to watching Gintama.

If it was Chifuyu or Hatako then I maybe would have voted Inou Battle but I'm still salty about Tomoyo getting Andou instead of Hatako and I do love Gintama so I'll go Gintoki.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for Tomoyo.

It seems that my highest rated characters always end up against each other or super popular and well known opponents.

I have to vote for Tomoyo because she's actually a very well written Tsundere that mostly manages to avoid the worst aspects of that personality (with a little help, perhaps). Inou Battle wasn't a perfect show but it had some pretty good character writing and some really nice moments. It's a shame that it couldn't come together as a single show, it's really two or three almost completely unrelated shows mixed in a weird way. Still, the best parts were the main group and their interactions.

IncendiaryLemon said:
If it was Chifuyu or Hatako then I maybe would have voted Inou Battle
Hatoko would want you to vote for Tomoyo, they both agreed to do their best. Hatoko was pretty great though (also, Chifuyu).

It'd be tough to pick the best character from Inou Battle. After Mirei and Kuki of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm voting for Tomoyo, because I actually really liked her character - and the series was pretty fun too.

This is an easy one. Gintoki! Now everyone go and down some Strawberry milk~(i can't, i'm allergic to strawberries...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back