AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 22: Makoto/Ifurita/Balsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
It's difficult to know which of these three will triumph...

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 12th July. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

ZEnoyid.png

Makoto Tachibana from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Eternal Summer

The kind hearted Captain of Iwatobi Swim team. Has been good friends with Haruka Nanase for years and almost like a mother to the younger members of the team. Although he's tall he's really a scaredy cat. Plus those back muscles are to die for *nose bleed*

Ifurita from El-Hazard

The ancient demon-god of the world of El-Hazard, cursed to be used as a weapon with the power to destroy civilisation.

Balsa from Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the Spirit)

An honourable woman who travels with a spear, Balsa is on a quest for atonement when she comes upon Prince Chagum and decides to protect him against dangers from afar and within. Both fierce in battle and tender when it comes to her young charge, Balsa's journey won't be an easy one.

Welp, since I'm not sure she'll get through this matchup, I'll throw in my vote for Ifurita right at the beginning. Love Balsa too though.

Damn, second week in a row where I haven't seen any of the shows in any of the brackets. I guess I'll go with Ifurita. She seems cool and appears to be losing.

My vote goes to Balsa.

Close between Balsa and Ifurita, but unfortunately for the daemon-god, she's a one-shot. Balsa is awesome.

Oh no, poor Makoto! I'm voting for Balsa too though - it's a bandwagon I don't mind being on.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back