Attack on Titan, Tiger & Bunny: The beginning + more licensed at MCM comiccon

Re: Attack on Titan, Tiger & Bunny: The beginning + more lic

Not enough people joined me in my instant applause when Titan appeared on the big screen.

Mangaranga said:
For me the announcements were disappointing to say the least
Surprising, given that you're usually so positive and affirming in your approach.

ilmaestro said:
Not enough people joined me in my instant applause when Titan appeared on the big screen.

Mangaranga said:
For me the announcements were disappointing to say the least
Surprising, given that you're usually so positive and affirming in your approach.
Ok, I half lied. Yamato looked kinda cool, and the announcement of AoT was pretty big.
FSN:UBW and Yamato were outed by Amazon a few days before the panel and I already have Sentai's UBW anyway.
MVM's was the disappointing one as I don't have much interest in their announcements. I already have Kamimemo and had C. I might get Shangri-La if it's NTSC.
I was also happy that Andrew has the T&B movie, but by the sounds of it the movie itself is just the first few episodes again with some new scenes and a crappy villain.

To be honest, I think half the reason I'm left disappointed is because I went in expecting the big ones to be announced like Fate/Zero or SAO, but instead got a bunch of titles which have been out in the US for ages and I already own.

Also Andrew still owes us an announcement. Just go ahead and announce DRRR!! dammit, I know you have it! The lunchbox at expo and the fact that Siren are doing a BD strongly suggests so.

I was actually quite impressed with MVM, I just like the fact that they annouced a bunch of stuff, and ideologically I approve of re-acquiring older series.

Back