Atlus Announces New Game From Persona Creators - Catherine

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/the- ... has-spoken

remiqnet_7130-1.jpg

Oddly, I cannot see any difference in the edited link to what I quoted, yes miraculously it now works! :O

Witchcraft, I say!

T-shirt
Pros: looks good, from a cool game and cool developer
Cons: statement emblazoned across the chest could be construed as "emo", will probably be XXXXL in size

Boxers
Pros: cute, if a man is going to wear pink anywhere it should be out of sight
Cons: I don't wear boxers. Commando, baby!

Pillow case
Pros: presents an opportunity to bury my face in Catherine's... well, in Catherine
Cons: potential for embarrassment is high

Pizza box
Pros: wait, a pizza box?
Cons: it's a frigging pizza box!

I think I'll probably import (ON PS3!!!1) the regular edition with the artbook (/rubs thighs) and soundtrack. An extra $20 for the other tat doesn't seem worth it.

Tachi- said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Pizza box
WHAT?! no free pizza? BLASPHEMY!!!!
Exactly. I bought a pizza box the other day, and THAT contained a free pizza.

Hello again, Ross (you answered a question of mine in the Eurogamer P3P thread). So does this mean Ghostlight will be licensing Catherine? If so, I would be delighted to wait for your release provided you can offer that Atlus art book and soundtrack CD. Ghostlight have a good reputation for including extra goodies so I'd be interested to know if Catherine is indeed in your hands.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Tachi- said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Pizza box

Hello again, Ross (you answered a question of mine in the Eurogamer P3P thread). So does this mean Ghostlight will be licensing Catherine? If so, I would be delighted to wait for your release provided you can offer that Atlus art book and soundtrack CD. Ghostlight have a good reputation for including extra goodies so I'd be interested to know if Catherine is indeed in your hands.

It is one of a number games we are looking into. I believe there has been some contact with Atlus but I'm not allowed to say much more than that. While I'm not really responible for deciding about collectors editions I'd imagine if we did pick it up we would want to continue to offer strong collectors editions.

Ghostlight_Ross said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Tachi- said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Pizza box

It is one of a number games we are looking into. I believe there has been some contact with Atlus but I'm not allowed to say much more than that. While I'm not really responible for deciding about collectors editions I'd imagine if we did pick it up we would want to continue to offer strong collectors editions.

That would be pretty awesome actually. I for one would love to see the collectors out here, since i'd be more than willing to pick it up then. After checking that poll out too, i would love to see the released of all of them anyways, since no doubt, i'd pick up em in a hearbeat(specially Persona 2 Portable, been desperate to play that since i got P3). So yeah, here's hoping to hear good news in the not to distant future.

It's fully confirmed that Deep Silver will be bringing Catherine to all PAL locations.

http://twitter.com/#!/AtlusUSA/status/94457965112864770

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C_VheAwZBuQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C_VheAwZBuQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Back