Are you turning into a Manga/Anime character?

Another Death Note thing as someone mentioned.
I do tend to sit like L for some inexplicatable reason, but not too much now-a-days, I do Always read books by holding both sides of the top the same as L does; its easier to see everything.

Sometimes i also tend to overeact to certain things, Kinda in the way Ichigo Kurosaki does in Bleach

Luffy [One Piece] - I have been likened to him by my Friends & some others on other Forums, both in looks & the way I act

Rio [Shaman King] - I Can get my hair to sit just right that it works & I Have those overly long sideburns to match

I suppose i'm more like "L" from than anything. I havent been getting much sleep lately and I'm starting to get those dark eyes...I even found myself reading a manga I'd just bought whilst sitting just like L.

Jayme said:
Another Death Note thing as someone mentioned.
I do tend to sit like L for some inexplicatable reason, but not too much now-a-days, I do Always read books by holding both sides of the top the same as L does; its easier to see everything.

Sometimes i also tend to overeact to certain things, Kinda in the way Ichigo Kurosaki does in Bleach

I also tend to sit like L :) my english teacher said i looked like a garden knome when i sat like that in her class :l
my personality is ALOT like Ryoko from tenchi,

It seems everyone can relate to L is some way, I tend to think like L, not to his standard, but thinking from all angles before taking a step, kind of thing.

I had a Gendo Ikari beard, for a little while. If I had a slightly bigger build, I'd be a dead ringer for him.

I'd like to think I look like your average high-school dating sim protaganist. Without the harem of girls, unfortunately. Damn.

I AM JUSTICE :)

(I've been dieing to say that all day) - no pun intended...

I now look like red haired Kira (Death Note) Imagine my current avatar with red hair... that's how I look.

For all those coming to the Expo - looking forward to seeing you there.

M.G xx

Back