• Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transexual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JamesX said:
lol!

If I need to tell you, you don't deserve to know =P
A transexual of course!!! After all, a James with that body? ;)

BTW - I believe we had such a thread anywhere before, but I might have deleted it...

OT - I'm undecided.

Wait I'm confused... only 'Pinocchio' would start a thread with the words 'I'm a boy'. But Pinocchio lies.

Also, Pinocchio needs to read the wikipedia article on 'transsexual', because political correctness just went mad and it's coming to get him.

am i human or or am i dancer? tough call

oh wait that wasn't the question.

I am neither male or female, i am the tool of your defeat

Maxon said:
I can aim when I pee.
Lol, i find that hard to believe.

I was actually surprised how many girls there are, I was starting to think all the girls had evacuated the forum...i was also surprised by how many gender confused members there were :lol: .

Charter_Mage said:
I was actually surprised how many girls there are, I was starting to think all the girls had evacuated the forum...

One can never be too sure on the internet.

You must be cautious: you never know when a perfect trap is set to test your personality errors. Be careful of the "sexy, blond and busty female with lovely blue eyes and also appeared in two films!!" that often reside within forums and instant chat websites.

Even the pictures they send and paste could be stolen from Photobucket. It is ever so easy. All that they need to do is type "Hayley" into the search bar and they are spoilt for choice.

Back