Appleseed- Which Version?

Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:
Bonus question: The original Dominion Tank Police anime yay or nay?
YAY also. I'm with Ayase. I love Domion but it's not for everyone. Better than NEW DTP because it introduces the chracters rather than just throwing you straight in there.

I like both, the origionals are a good intro, but I think the sequel is better overall in that it is a tight story for the length. Equally the first series is a little bit more wacky overall (the dub on the origional is worse, but watchable, and perhaps more funny - 'they're trying to take the piss again!') get both if you like shirow (And infact, I wish there had been a full series of them, I certainly prefer them to the always promicing, but never quite making it GITS films/series)

BlackWolf said:
Actually i'm not sure if it's still coming out or not now, after some digging it seems there was trouble behind the scenes, and production of it was halted back in june/july :( A shame, sounded like it was going to adapt more of the manga.

Aww that is a shame. Hopefully they will get all the problems sorted and get this thing rolling again.

Unless they have already and just forgot to announce the fact (he says hopefully)

Back