Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
So I just ordered it. I completed Phoenix Wright ~ Justice For All last night, and started on Phoenix Wright ~ Trials and Tribulations today, so I figured I might as well get Apollo Justice while I'm at it.

Has anyone else played it yet or ordered a copy? Any thoughts?

Playing it now (about to start the last case so no spoilers please people!). I love it. At first I was annoyed the old cast weren't going to be in it, but the new ones are pretty fun :)

I also love the prosecutor, but I seem to love every one of them so that's not surprising.

I'm a hopeless addict though when it comes to this series, can't get enough.

R

Well, I want PWIII to come out before I play this! XD

PWIII comes out on Friday - I plan to play it over my Spring break in just over a fortnight. Can't wait - I love this series!

Can i take the chance to confess something that will get me laughed at?

I got Phoenix Wright: And Justice For All for Xmas and couldn't do it. I mean i couldn't get past that opening case thing with the policewoman helping me. I tried numerous times and was completely useless. I ended up trading it in. I'm full of shame and fail...

Rui said:
Playing it now (about to start the last case so no spoilers please people!). I love it. At first I was annoyed the old cast weren't going to be in it, but the new ones are pretty fun :)

I also love the prosecutor, but I seem to love every one of them so that's not surprising.

I'm a hopeless addict though when it comes to this series, can't get enough.

R
Same here on all points. I might go as far as saying it's my favourite series of all time.
Rog said:
Can i take the chance to confess something that will get me laughed at?

I got Phoenix Wright: And Justice For All for Xmas and couldn't do it. I mean i couldn't get past that opening case thing with the policewoman helping me. I tried numerous times and was completely useless. I ended up trading it in. I'm full of shame and fail...
You could have tried GameFAQs as Lupus Inu said, or just tried absolutely everything. While time consuming, it feels more like an achievement than using GameFAQs.

No matter how stuck I get, I will never trade in the games.

I've got it, but I've promised myself I can't play it until I've finished a project I'm working on. I'll do my best! :lol:

By the way, what are people's thoughts on how much Phoenix has changed? It seems the general fanboy opinion is that he looks lame.

I thought he was cool but I'm a girl so immune to being a fanboy (maybe). He's meant to be lame now, in some ways, but he's a lot more interesting in personality now to me than he was before.

R

It just arrived in the post. Need to get on with T&T, methinks.

To be honest, I think he looks pretty cool. Anyway, I have heard rumours as to why he turned in his badge, so I'm anxious to find out.

Aaah mine arrived the day after it came out in America, and I had finished it within a week ^^; I personally really enjoyed it,despite what the fandoms general reaction to it was.I also fell in love with Klavier XD

TRASHBAT said:
Aaah mine arrived the day after it came out in America, and I had finished it within a week ^^; I personally really enjoyed it,despite what the fandoms general reaction to it was.I also fell in love with Klavier XD
I'm still on the second case. I feel that I need to complete some unfinished games first (completed No More Heroes yesterday). Oh, and if Trucy was 16, I would totally hit that. >_>

I've played and completed it and being the apparently 'lame' fan that I am, I don't like it as much as Phoenix Wright at all :(

I don't like Phoenix in the game, his attitude is just ...Ugh, I don't like it.
Apollo didn't really have much depth to him, I mean, he was alright and I have nothing against him but ..I also much prefer Maya over Trucy too. Gumshoe over Ema and so on.
Klavier ...He was alright, I admit he's up there higher than Godot, but lower than Edgeworth or Franziska.

Also, Apollo's 'backstory' was pretty poorly done, I didn't like it at all.
And I sometimes got the feeling that there were unanswered questions in a case (I can't think of what they are now but I remember thinking so ..)

Now, it sounds like I'm being terribly picky, but I did like the game, but I just could not get into the characters at all to like it enough :(

Aaron said:
http://files.nintendic.com/nintendo-ds/perfect-prosecutor/pheonixscan.jpg

http://files.nintendic.com/nintendo-ds/ ... 047lo2.jpg

...just what I've been waiting for.. <3

i saw these earlier today.
looks interesting and i hope the actual walking/moving the characters around element doesnt look lame...it'd ruin such an awsome series.

one thing i like is how the story is about edgeworth ....so i take this is a prequel to the first one.... i still need to finish justice for all! (part 2)

Apparently in the images it says that you'll get to play with Miles from the first to the third cases from the first game.As in the timeline though,not actually the same cases.

Glad they have brought Edgeworth back! <3 Plus the new game play looks interesting.

I almost went mad looking for a copy of the first game in the shops. Is it out of print or something because if it is that seems very strange with a game that has seemingly had so much popularity. You can't even buy a new copy online.

Any news on the Trials and Tribulations release date in the UK yet?

Ok well apparently this new game takes place during Trials and Tribulations, not the first game.But eeehh, that may be wrong also *shrugs*.

As for when Trials and Tribulations is out over here, I don't think theres a date still Sy.If it ever does get released that is.Which seems silly seeing as Apollo Justice is being released over here next month...

Sy said:
I almost went mad looking for a copy of the first game in the shops. Is it out of print or something because if it is that seems very strange with a game that has seemingly had so much popularity. You can't even buy a new copy online.

Any news on the Trials and Tribulations release date in the UK yet?
Just get a US copy. It's probably cheaper. Apart from the first game, all my Ace Attorney games are US copies.

Back