Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Shopto is listing T&T as 01/06/2008...but I haven't seen that elsewhere, so maybe it's just a guess.

...and yeah, there's plenty of the US version going on Play, but I can't find anywhere online with the UK version. Just depends if you're bothered about having an "odd" box in your collection...

i'll wait and purchase the UK versions....
sure the import is cheaper but i'd prefer to wait...also, it'd show CAPCOM that the series is doing well in Europe also.

Ninja Boy! said:
sure the import is cheaper but i'd prefer to wait...also, it'd show CAPCOM that the series is doing well in Europe also.
You can get US copies in the UK. Hell, I picked up my copy of Trials and Tribulations from my local game shop. They're not hard to find. Besides, I think they know it's doing well.

No excuses, people.

Maxon said:
Ninja Boy! said:
You can get US copies in the UK. Hell, I picked up my copy of Trials and Tribulations from my local game shop. They're not hard to find. Besides, I think they know it's doing well.

No excuses, people.

i've seen some copies too. but im in no rush at the moment so id rather wait for the uk release. i used to be a heavy importer in the past..but these days i hardly import.
and besides there are a ton of games i need to finish and games i have on pre-order.

I didn't think the Ace Attorney games would have any replay value at all but honestly it's no different than reading a good book. The storylines are engaging enough to make me want to play it again even though I know what to do.

I managed to get Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations and Apollo Justice for £25 including shipping off of ebay. Rather pleased with that.

Looks like Trials and Tribulations isn't going to be released in the UK after all. since it's now been completely removed from the UK Nintendo website. The unexpected high demand of Trials in the US must have been people sick of waiting and decided to import. Like myself.

Sy said:
Looks like Trials and Tribulations isn't going to be released in the UK after all. since it's now been completely removed from the UK Nintendo website. The unexpected high demand of Trials in the US must have been people sick of waiting and decided to import. Like myself.

Great...guess i'll import....

There are plenty of places that have the game in stock anyway, so you won't need to import. I picked up JFA and T&T without realising they were US copies.

Back