Anyone here like Lolicon?

watching/reading lolicon cant implant those idea's into ur head... its not a fetish its a mental disorder and youve either got or dont, no matter how much lolicon u read its not gonna make u see little girls in that light unless those ideas where already there.

I disagree completely. It is a fetish.

Sure, If I went and read some lolicon now I wouldn't definetly wake up tomorrow a pedophaile, but I think lolicon can probably set you on that path, whether someone goes out and actually abuses children after is another story, but I think its a slippery slope.

Ramen89 said:

Sure, If I went and read some lolicon now I wouldn't definetly wake up tomorrow a pedophaile, but I think lolicon can probably set you on that path, whether someone goes out and actually abuses children after is another story, but I think its a slippery slope.
Hmm, well I'm sure people could argue their points of view on this forever... I guess this is the point where someone needs to bring out some sort of scientific evidence. Unfortunately, I don't have any.

From my very limited psychological knowledge I can say that there are stages of development where if someone was exposed to such material it could potentially have an effect similar to what Ramen89 describes, but I'd guess (guesswork now) that by the time people actually find such material they're much less likely to be affected by it in such a way.

Ramadahl said:
Ramen89 said:

Hmm, well I'm sure people could argue their points of view on this forever... I guess this is the point where someone needs to bring out some sort of scientific evidence. Unfortunately, I don't have any.

From my very limited psychological knowledge I can say that there are stages of development where if someone was exposed to such material it could potentially have an effect similar to what Ramen89 describes, but I'd guess (guesswork now) that by the time people actually find such material they're much less likely to be affected by it in such a way.

Ultimately, it could only put you on onto the path if you were to let it to; exposure wouldn't do anything as to probably reinforce the beliefs you had on the subject already - considering you thought it was perverse and wrong, otherwise I'd agree to a certain extent.

Ramadahl said:
Hyaku said:
Ultimately, it could only put you on onto the path if you were to let it to;
Nah, it's quite possible for people to be conditioned against their will.

Each to their own I suppose.

You can't really generalise such an outcome, I'm sure you'd agree.

I saw the term 'lolita complex' in a game, and wondered what it referred to. Then I looked up on Wikipedia and released what it was. Doh.

What's the age of consent in Japan, out of curiosity?

Yea it's around 13 i heard but most girls from there don't get screwed till there 20+

The thing with lolicon it depends why your watching it,if your watching loli sorta stuff for the story line or becuase it seems cute etc nothing for sexual gratifaction you don't need to worry about getting ready to hang outside school yards yet.

if your watching it for the sexual reasons you may wanna think over a few things.

Watching loli is like yaoi or yuri it doesn't make you gay or a lesbian becuase you watch them it's if your arroused by them is when you know you swing a different way.

I have mixied feelings about lolicon.

I think it is too fetish but thats anime for you and they have been doing this for a number of years now so I don't really have that match of a problem.

All I can say is that this is japan for you! :lol:

Back