Anyone going to May London Expo?

JAKEMAN said:
Ninja Boy! said:
i hope the peeps from AUKN dont have those stupid signs offering so called 'free hugs' ....very weird indeed.

back in october 2005 We all got together for a group photo I made a sign with the websties name on it and everyone signed on the back of it. Here is photo of some of us back in 2005, good times good times

PHOT0013.jpg

OH MY GOD THATS SO OLD! LOL ^^

(I'm Mini-Mariah) I really love that picture though, reminds me of old time :(

Sad to say my plan to go as Kino has gone up in smoke! Work commitments have gotten in the way of getting my outfit.

Will have Kino hair atleast (see my avatar.) But I will wear my Manga Girls badge on my blue velvet blazer.

M.G xx

If people want to meet up I'll be at the Costa Coffee place with the strongest legally available coffee they serve at 12:30. Look for something like what is pictured below. Will have last years Anime Uk News Badge somewhere visible .

Well i'll be there,but due to certain circumstances i will now be there with my little brother and mum XD Oh well despite that,feel free to come say hi i suppose haha I'll be the girl with bright pink hair who isn't cosplaying....:S Actually,come say hi and snatch me away from the boringness *nods* please do so.

right, i'll be going in int he late morning. heh, since noone knows what i look like, i'll take a bag about with "Arby" on it, and if someone finds me, i'll buy em some pocky.

DAMN!!! I had to leave so. . . .early. My retarded friends, whom i knew wouldn't like it were being super annoying. I was only there for like 3 hours.

I wanna go tomorrow, Wahh Wahh

Back