Anyone going to May London Expo?

i will be going now since i got my holidays booked then. Saturday as i said is a definite, maybe sunday. No cosplay though, since nothing would suit me and i haven't really thought about it before XD. i don't mind meeting up with anyone, but i only know of two people here that actually know what i look like, so i may wear a badge or something saying i am me.

I'm all weekend.
And that's the reason I went as an original character... Because no canon-characters would suit me in the slightest. >_>
Anyone going to the party?

Adamcube -

I went to that one too - it was such good fun.

I will be going to the May one too on the saturday. Hopefully as Kino (the hair atleast) contemplating about water pistols... can't decide! Will be wearing my customary Manga Girls badge. Do say 'Hi' if you see me.

M.G xx

Ah Damn, my friend (which i find annoying, but likes anime). Can't come because he has family coming over from some other country.

I don't wanna go by myself

I think i can appropriately use </3. I'm so very humorous.

and i won't be CosPlaying, just because people whom i know might see me and they think, yeah i won't be CosPlaying anyway.

Going on Saturday

I think we should wear a badge, or paint our hands a colour or something, so we can stand out.

Badges would be good, but i don't think it will be enough for people to notice each other. I'll probably have one though, With my name or "Arby" on it, which has become one i'm used to now lol. That or something else i think up..

Ooooh I have an update about me,
I have some friends coming. . .not totally overally joyed about anime, they have seen stuff like dragon ball Z, but nothing too special.

At least i'll have a crowd to follow me

Manga Girls said:
Adamcube -

I went to that one too - it was such good fun.

I will be going to the May one too on the saturday. Hopefully as Kino (the hair atleast) contemplating about water pistols... can't decide! Will be wearing my customary Manga Girls badge. Do say 'Hi' if you see me.

M.G xx

Sounds good. I've not yet seen Kino's Journey (I think that's what you're referring to at least), but I looked up a picture and... the waterpistols are certainly a good idea!

I'll be sure to look out for the badge; this year I'll actually remember to bring my glasses with me - which should help somewhat!! I won't be cosplaying myself, but perhaps I'll make a shirt with "adamcube" printed on it, or something...

Better idea than badges might be all meeting at a certain time at a certain place. Then badges might be more useful. Also posting photo's here might be better than in General Chat.

Dammit, just got my new work schedule and it means I definately won't be attending this, this year, apparently the new rota doesn't start until a week after the con dammit

Oh noes! Sads, it would have been great to meet up again McIcy T_T

I will be there, along with a huge showing from Sweatdrop Studios people. We're running the Manga artist alley and competition again, this time the comp is themed "UK culture" ohohoho

sonia_leong said:
Oh noes! Sads, it would have been great to meet up again McIcy T_T

I will be there, along with a huge showing from Sweatdrop Studios people. We're running the Manga artist alley and competition again, this time the comp is themed "UK culture" ohohoho

Your work is fantastic, do you do freelance?

I will not be going in may, damn college grr but you will see me at the october one for sure, I am working on a cosplay project that will be so awesome you will all have to fall to your knees haha

I'm going to the one in may~! ^^
I was going to go to the Japanex but i can't...but i will only be going to the saturday one.. i hope to see you all. x]

I may have a sign with me.. >> <<

Those free hugs are awesome.. :/ it seems to me..you dont like hugs? o_o

i want to carry one of those signs..lawl! but i will be to busy....Glomping others and muching on pocky. x]

Ninja Boy! said:
i hope the peeps from AUKN dont have those stupid signs offering so called 'free hugs' ....very weird indeed.

back in october 2005 We all got together for a group photo I made a sign with the websties name on it and everyone signed on the back of it. Here is photo of some of us back in 2005, good times good times

PHOT0013.jpg

JAKEMAN said:
Ninja Boy! said:
i hope the peeps from AUKN dont have those stupid signs offering so called 'free hugs' ....very weird indeed.

back in october 2005 We all got together for a group photo I made a sign with the websties name on it and everyone signed on the back of it. Here is photo of some of us back in 2005, good times good times

PHOT0013.jpg

well thats a cool idea but the free hug thing just seems emo to me ....dunno why.

Back