Anyone going to May London Expo?

i shall be going so long as all goes to plan with holidays from work. And probably both days, if not saturday definitely.

Might be, but it's quite an expense to get there, in, and buy stuff. I enjoyed it last May, though, so there's a fair chance of it.

Yes definitely. Quite unlucky as well for me because all that week i am doing Work Experience about 5 minutes away from there. :-(

I have no idea if I'm going or not. I probably need to persuade someone, but I went to the last one. They are pretty amazing! 8)

I went to the October Expo (It -was- in October, right?) with a few friends and we all really enjoyed it, so hopefully I'll get a couple of friends to come with me to this one. Likely, we'll do the Saturday. Just out of interest, how does the May expo differ from the October one?

Also, I didn't see anyone from AUKN last time, so maybe we should organise some badges, or a sticker print...

i'll see about making myself recogniseable this time..though without posting a picture of me XD. Erm..i don't think there is much difference between the two of them now though i think there was more when the october expo's started off a couple years back.

Back